𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿

꒰ 𝗉𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾-𝖾𝗌𝗊𝗎𝖾 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:·゚

Scarlett, Peeler and Mitzy had nothing in common except their need to claw their way up the high school hierarchy and a shared love of hyaluronic lip gloss

Scarlett, Peeler and Mitzy had nothing in common except their need to claw their way up the high school hierarchy and a shared love of hyaluronic lip gloss. Bianca was never as close with them as she was Sarah, seeing right through their false naivety and pretend niceness when they attempted to befriend her. They called them The Glamazons, for obvious reasons. All three of them collectively stuck their nose up at anything less that a silver Mercedes and a matching Hermes handbag. So, basically all of the south side and some of the lower-tier Kooks.

In Bianca's opinion, Scarlett, Peeler and Mitzy weren't as bad as the reputation they carried, but they did have their moments and the Pogues detested them almost as much as they did Topper and his crew. The girls weren't good for a whole lot of things, but with Bianca's lack of resources and the Pogues not even being an option at the moment, they would have to do.

"Why couldn't we didn't take the convertible?" Peeler whined with a pout. "And who's this old bat?"

"My dad's got me under lockdown," Bianca shot the girl a harsh glare that made her cower back from behind the partition. She stole a sideways glance at the older man who'd remained relatively silent the whole drive down. "And his name is Reginald."

"Hey, where'd you go at lunch today?" Mitzy mentioned, her eyebrows furrowing together.

"Probably ran off with Topper again," Scarlett snorted, inspecting her black and white tiger-striped nails, which Bianca absolutely detested. "We saw you with him this morning, it looked kinda heated."

"Ooh," Mitzy cooed teasingly, whirling around to face the girl. "The good kinda heat, right?"

Peeler continued egging them on from the backseat, "Your best friend's ex, B?"

"Or your ex's best friend?" Scarlett snickered from beside her.

Bianca scowled at what they were insinuating, glancing over her shoulder to narrow her eyes threateningly, "Topper and I aren't like that, so drop it," She snapped harshly. "This isn't a fucking joke. Now, shut up and do as I say."

The three girls turned to the police station Reginald had parked outside of. After school was probably the busiest time for them, when kids from the Cut caused a ruckus around town and parents came home from work. Bianca had timed it so the building itself was relatively empty, with cops either out on duty, on their breaks or just doing paperwork at their desks.

Peeler sighed exasperatedly, "B, why are we even here?" Watching as yet another police vehicle pulled out and began driving down the road.

"Yeah, this feels very Pogue-esque," Scarlett wrinkled her nose at the thought of being anything like those losers.