Chapter 1

Hey guys! welcome back:) this is a sequel I've been planning and I hope you guys like it<3

the sequel is way different than the original so I have to change some things but I hope that's fine<3

I do not own any characters in this story at all besides ocs such as y/n's daughter.

EDIT: i know this movie is in ohio BUT, for entertainment purposes, they are in a different town from woodsboro, not too far but far. i will write scream 5, where y/n does live far from woodsboro.

You groan, your alarm clock being a bitch as usual. You wake up then get up. You were lucky Sidney was your roommate.

"Good morning, Sidney smiled. You smile."Good morning Sid. Is she awake?" Sidney shrugged." I'm not sure."

You went over to check up on your daughter, who yawned as she woke up. Your daughter, Cordelia looked like her father too much.

Randy knew Billy was the father but raised her like his own. You were grateful for a loving boyfriend like him.

The two of you were almost getting serious. "So, how are you feeling? Sid asked. "Better, You respond. "Having a kid takes so much sleep."

Sidney laughed."Yeah, I figured that." Sidney looked different from 2 years ago.  Both of you went to Windsor College but She looked different physically.

She cut her hair and got a new style. Personality-wise, Sidney was still slightly shy and reserved but more social now.

You picked up Cordelia, who was only 2 years old now. "Things seem better." You remember that phone call you got not long after the massacre.

Despite not finding their bodies, Stu and Billy vanished after. Not even calling you anymore. You were glad.

This gave you a chance to move on. "Randy called in last night, Sidney reminded you. "For some reason he called me but you were asleep so I didn't bother."

you groan. "Sid, it's fine. Randy and I know we love each other anyways. I should get going. Don't want to be late for class."

Well, you first were dropping off Cordelia with your parents who were more involved now . They were supportive and took care of their granddaughter well.

"Okay, Cya Y/N! Sidney greeted. You smile and nod, leaving the dormitory. The school let your daughter live with you shockingly.

you entered your car with a stubborn toddler. "Mommy... she whined. "Don't worry, you're going to your grandma and grandpa's! You smiled.

She didn't say Mommy perfectly, but she tried and it was cute, she was 2 after all. you began driving and for a second you thought someone was watching you pull out.

I'm just paranoid, You thought. You frown seeing the house that brought back horrid memories. Your parents still lived there and you didn't blame them.

It was the house they bought together, had children in. But still. "Y/n! Your mother said, hugging you.

"Hey mom, You respond. "Here she is. I've got to go. You know, I've got class very soon." Your parents nod. Then you leave.

You smile. Despite not living Woodsboro anymore, You loved seeing your parents. Raising a child wasn't easy and without them, you couldn't raise her.

Everyone knew you, one of the survivors of this massacre as well as the sister of Stu Macher, one of the killers.

In your personal opinion, the Stab movie sucked. And it was your "own" movie so to say. You bet Stu and Billy liked it, if they even were alive.

"Ah, Miss Macher, you're on time, Your professor smiled. This class was your favorite. But it could get chaotic once and a while.

"Of course, You smile. "never want to be late to a class." He chuckles. "Favorite student, as usual." You grin proudly, sitting in your regular spot. This was your favorite class in College. Despite reporters still harassing you and Sidney.

Gale loved the attention, but you didn't hate her anymore. Everyone came in, but were whispering stuff.  After class, you saw  Sidney. "hey, what's going on? You ask.

"Y/n! Do you feel responsible for the murders?"

"Do you think there will be more murders?"

"Did you kill them last night, Y/N? Has it gotten to you? Have you finally snapped?"

You were about to punch the reporters, but then Gale did it for you. She gave you a smile. "Quick, get outta here." You looked confused, but then she added, "Just go. I'll find you later." you were going to.

Of course, you ran off, Sidney was being harassed as well, so she ran with you. But, she looked like she knew what had happened. Then, you see a vehicle. "Hop on, Y/n. Sid, Dewey spoke. You sigh of relief, entering the vehicle.

"What is happening, Dewey? You asked. Sidney looked at him, then at you. "It'll be alright, Dewey responded, not giving you a proper response.  then, Sidney explained it to you.

"300 people watched? and nobody did anything? You ask. Sidney frowned."I know, i think it is ridiculous! Serious bullshit." "They thought it was a publicity stunt, Dewey responds. you scoffed. "whatever, how could this have happened?"

"They don't know, Dewey piped in."the police think it was carefully planned. Earlier, the victims got free tickets anonymously to Stab." Sidney frowned. "Well, I blame that fucking movie. Once people saw it, they wanted to be a copycat."

"Well, Billy and Stu were never found, so they might be behind it, You murmured. Sidney sighed, then hugged you. "Well, They don't see much connections yet, Dewey informed. "Or evidence proving its them. So try not to think about them, Y/N."

How could you not?

"I'll try, You reply, then hug Sidney back."i should get to class, though. You know, so i'm not late?" Sid nodded."I can walk with you, n/n. We've got the same class next." You smile, you liked having Sidney.

you knew she would've been killed if she didn't come up with a great plan. But, here she was. "How is things going with you and Derek? You ask her. She shrugs. "Pretty good, Hes amazing, I feel so lucky to have him."

You smile at her. "So happy for you, Sid. Finally moving on." Sidney looked so grown up, you liked that about her. She was strong, a lot stronger than you were. Could you even handle this? No. You were focused on your daughter.

How would she be involved? How could you protect her?