🧚🏼‍♀️.15

It has been a week since the, I now call it, incident. I tried my best avoiding Riven and called in sick a few times. Which was insane, because why would I miss the things I loved most for a boy I didn't care about. Easy answer though, I realized that I did in fact care and that was what fucked up my mental state most. The girls were really supportive and sat with me when I cried over the situation, expect for Stella. She said and I quote "Just get layed" which I found very inspiring. I went to class and even miss Wilder acted her -I hate anything and everything that has something to do with Lily-Rose- self. Which was comforting, in a weird way. I have lunch with Brandon and Sky cuz me and my roommate's schedules didn't match up. But I still didn't tell them about Riven, because no matter how much I resented Riven, I wouldn't want him dead. Which is exactly what they would do if I told them. I also decided to go to specialist training today and mentally prepared myself for the fact that I'd see Riven, just for him not to show up. I know I shouldn't, but it made me curious. "Where's Riven?" I asked in general, "We haven't seen him in a while" Sky said. "Odd" I responded and thought.

After training I went back to my dorm and since no one was there I could now study in the living room instead of my bedroom. I must have really focused on my work, because somehow the girls walked in telling me about how dark it was outside. Turned out I skipped dinner and everything. I quickly ate a salad as the girl went to watch Netflix on the shared television. I heard someone knock on the door, but they were all very much into the series that they were watching. "I'll go" I said to no one in particular, not that they'd hear me anyway. I opened the door but didn't see anyone. I walked out the door to check hallway, if someone was going to prank me in had to know who to prank back. I saw no one and was about to head back inside as someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a dark part of the hallway where none lived. My eyes had to adjust to the light to see who dragged me away. "O no, not going to happen. Fuck. You" I said as I saw who it was, "You already did, remember?". "And how I wish I didn't" I snarled. "Why the fuck did you bring me here?" I ask, he didn't respond. "Riven, answer me goddamnit!" "I don't have to answer you" he said, "Then why the fuck did you drag me here?" I responded quickly. "We need to talk" he said, "I don't see any fucking reason to" I dryly stated. I really wasn't feeling like talking to him. "Let me speak" he sort of demanded. I looked at him with a look like, sure do whatever you want, because you wouldn't do want anyone else wants anyway. "I wanted to say I'm sorry" he started. "I didn't mean to-" I interrupt him with "You didn't mean to what? Fuck me. Congratu-fucking-lations you did. Why fuck me if you were going to be sorry. Don't fucking fuck people who you're not fucking into" I didn't know I could fit the word fuck into a sentence and still gave a single one of them a different meaning. "Wow, what?!" he said shocked. "I am into you- wait you though I wasn't? I just had a plan, but I see now that it worked backwards" he says with an innocent tone. "A plan? Who the fuck does that?" I say semi mad. "Yeah, a plan" he had that stupid smile on his face again. "A plan to make you want me" he finishes he sentence. "You fucking stood me up, nearly six hours after we had sex, which gives off an impression you know!" How can someone be so stupid and dumb, a plan to make me want him. That would never work, like never. "It worked" I said contemporary with what I thought. Riven walked closer, making me take a step backwards. Where happened to be a wall, great thinking Riven. He put a hand next to me on the wall. "You're a fucking asshole, you know that right?" I stated as he moved closer to me. "I know, but you like it" he said before he pushed his lips on mine. Again all my self-respect disappeared when it came to this man. We made out for a good amount of time. "It's suspicious if I'm gone this long you know" I say smiling. How could this man make me cry and smile in the span of 10 minutes? "Why did you run of at the campsite" I say while I smack his chest. "I had to take care of something" he answers, "Will I find out what?" I ask in the hope he tells me. "Maybe" he says. "Where were you whilst practice? In fact, where were you all week, my brothers said they haven't heard from you in a while" I say, "Taking care of something" He answered is the same tone as before, mysterious, as something bad happened. He wasn't going to answer me, although I could feel on everything that he probably should. "If you're not going to tell me, at least tell my brothers, they're worried about you" He grabbed my wrist again, complete ignoring what I just said, and dragged me back to the front door of my dorm. He quickly kissed and said "Goodnight". "I still hate you" I say seriously, "No you don't" he said. That made me smile, I hoped he had found a reason to smile in me as well.

It was 3 AM and I was peacefully sleeping when I heard the alarm. I jumped out of bed in total panic and walked to the living room. The other girl sprinted out of their rooms as well. "What is going on" Bloom asked panicked. We all looked at each other, no one knew. "Care to find out?" I asked to no one in general. We rushed out only to end up in a pure panic. I bet it was to whole school that was surrounding us. People were screaming and running. We were still clueless, no idea what kind of situation was unvolding here. People were yelling run towards us so many times I started to wonder if we should actually do it. We Looked around, trying to fimd someone who, could explain the current situation to us. I saw Silva in the distance and I was about to walk over there, when someone grabbed my hand. I looked up "Riven?" I said. Brandon and Sky arrived and did the same things with Stella and Bloom. "We need to leave" He said with a serious face. "What's happennig?" Flora asked anxious. "Burned ones in the school!" Sky said.

X L🦋