🧚🏼‍♀️.2

We are in our way to the dorms, when I see this girl looking at me. "Who is she?" I whisper toward Stella and Bloom. "Stormy, she's part of Trix, with her 2 sisters." Bloom says. "Yeah but they don't go here because they're witches" Stella continues. I nod. "They're 4 other girls in our dorm besides us." Stella continues. "But don't worry, they're sweet" Bloom says. We walk past the hallways to the room in the corner. It's obviously bigger then the rest of the rooms. Stella hands me a paper, "Just basics: WiFi, school schedule and basic rules. And this" she gives me a ring. "It's basically the key to our room, here hold it in front of the doorknob" Bloom says. I do what she says, and the door opens. I put the ring on my finger an walk in the room. They're are 4 girls in the living room, watching me as soon as I step in. "Hi I'm Lily Rose, But just call me Lily or Rose" I say. All the girl come forward and introduce themselves. "Flora" "Musa" "Layla" "Tecna".

We all make a way to the couch and chairs, "What are your powers?" I ask them. "I can control Water" Layla says, "Minds" Musa says, "Plants and stuff" Flora says, "Technology" Tecna says. "What are yours?" Flora asks. "I don't know if you've heard of it. But I'm a diamond fairy" I say. "THAT IS AWSOME" Layla yells, I smile at her. "What is that exactly" Musa asks. "Well it basically means I can control Fire, Water, Earth, Light, Tech, Air, Ice and minds" I say. "And she is going to be a specialist as well" Bloom says. They all look questioning. "Yeah I tried to give Riven a tip, you know on his defence and offence, but it turns out he's a dick. Then he said I didn't know shit because I'm a fairy, and that I should show him myself. He didn't think I was going to, but I said bet. I won." I start laughing. "Where did you learn to fight like that, I mean Riven is the 3rd best of his class?" Tecna asks. "4th now, My dad" I answer. "Maybe you're leaving out some information" Stella says, slightly hinting me. "O yeah, Stella is my future sister is law" they all look questionable, again. "I don't think she's ever going to break up with my brother, to be honest" I say. "Wait, you're Brandon's little sister" Musa says. "That's right" I say. "So Bloom is also like your future sister in law" Flora says, "Yeah people say that Brandon and Sky grew up together" Layla says. "Hahaha yes, that's true. I kinda have 2 brothers" I smile. "Going to the same school as your brother is hard, I'm speaking from experience and most definitely when one of your bestfriends is dating him. Not naming anyone but Musa, but the same school as 2 brothers, I wish you the best of luck" Flora smiles. "I guess I'm going to find out soon enough" We laugh. "This is your room by the way" Tecna points at a fresh looking room, "Really?! I love it". I go in and start unpacking while I'm talking to my new room mates. I also put a picture of my key ring in my private story on Snapchat.

Shine bright like a 💎

It's a new day, and my first lessons are starting soon

It's a new day, and my first lessons are starting soon. I get out of bed and walk to the living room, "Morning" I say. "Coffee?" Flora asks, "Yes, please" I respond. Flora hands me a cup of coffee, I cool it down little. "I love it" I tell her, she smiles. "Lily?" Layla asks, "Yeah". "You grew up in Eraklyon right?" "Yes" "Since you're like Sky's little sister, how did you call the king and queen?" "I approached them by their titles at first, but now I say ma'am and sir" I respond. We all chat a bit and eat our breakfast. And bring my dishes to the kitchen and walk to my room to get ready. I pick and outfit, I do my hair and make-up and put  a quick story on my Snapchat

Shine bright like a 💎

I check my phone to see what lesson I have first, magiphysics

I check my phone to see what lesson I have first, magiphysics. Everyone here ,except for Stella and Tecna, has that subject the first two periods. I tie my shoes and grab my bag. We all wait on eachother and leave for class. We walk outside, to the stone circle. We see a group of specialists walking by on our way. "Goodmorning Lils" my brother says, "Morning Rosie" Sky says. "Good morning B and Skyler" I say, "Are you going to give me a different name everyday?" Sky asks. "Yes sir" I respond. "Have a nice day" I say when we're passing by. My brother turns around and says "Silva wants to see you this afternoon. Bring sport clothes. It looks like he made it happen". "Fuck yes" I smile and turn back around. "Did you met Silva yet" Musa aks, "Yesterday". We continue walking

There are already some early birds when we arrive at the stone circle. Everyone takes a seat.

3 minutes pass by

"Goodmorning class" a woman says, "Today we are going to work with the bowl" she continues. She points out a student, the boy stands up and walks to the bowl. He puts his hands on the bowl and his hands go trough the bowl. "That is my brother Sam" Flora says, "Musa's boyfriend" Bloom says. "He's cute" he say, "Uhm" Musa says. "Don't worry, to cute and sweet for me" I say. "Who's next?" The woman asks. "I'll go" a girl says, the same one as who was giving me a dirty look yesterday. She holds her hands above to bowl and creates a lightning bulb. "Well done Darcy" the woman says, "She's definitely the teachers per" I whisper. The girls laugh. "Lily Rose, you're up" the woman says. I look around and stand up. As I walk toward the bowl, I realise something. Which power am I going to use? You know what, let's do all. I hold my hands above the bowl and make a plant appear, I twist the plant so the water in it comes out. I make the water go up in a bubble, and hold it for a couple seconds, while lightning it up at the same time. I use one hand to hold the Bubble and the other one to create lightning. Now I have to be quick. As soon as I let the lightning hit the Bubble, I freeze it with my other hand. While I'm holding the ice ball up, I start a fire with my right have and melt the ice down. I put it back in the plants and let the plant disappear in the bowl. Everything went well I believe. I look around me and see everyone gasping, for a minute I forgot I was a diamond. I walk to my place, with confidence but not in a arrogant kind of way. While I am trying to sit comfortable on the wood, the teacher starts talking. "That everybody, is our new student. Sister of Prince Sky's bodyguard Brandon, and a diamond fairy" she says. "I absolutely love how I always get introduced as Brandon's sister" I say to the class in a very obvious sarcastic way. Some kinds start laughing. "Okay then, introduce yourself" the women says, "I would love to" I say with a fake smile. I stand up and begin, "Well hi, I'm Lily Rose. Just call me Lily or Rose. I'm a 16 year old diamond fairy and specialist to be. That's it" and I sit down again. The woman looks at me, "Well okay, now that that's settled. Next one". We watch all the other students till the lesson ends, "I'll see you the next lesson" the teacher says. We all stand up and walk back to the school. "And to realise I don't even know her name" I say laughing.

We're sitting at a table eating our lunch, Sky Stella and Brandon join us. "Lily has made us popular" Flora says. "You should've seen the attitude she gave to miss Wilder" Bloom says. "The whole class was shocked" Musa says. "Is that true?" Stella asks, "Hell yeah, I told her I would like being introduced as Lily Rose and not Brandon's sister, no offence bro, and she became quiet" I say. "That's my girl" Stella says, we high-five. "But we actually didn't came to lunch" Brandon says, "Waddup?" "Silva wants you to come" "Okay, when?" "Next period" "Ohw okay. I guess you have to make it trough the day without me". "Will you'll wait for me" I asks Brandon and Sky, "If you hurry" "I'll be back in 5 minutes". I grab my back and make my way to the dorm.

X L🦋