Prolouge

*AUTHOR POV*

You were falling. Falling and falling once more. How many times have you done this? Oh yeah. Three times. How fun is that? You hit the ground extremely hard. You were bleeding out. The wound from the explosion really did take a toll onto you. 

But that's okay. All of you're senses are still active. Just not your eye sight. Yeah no that one was completely trashed. Stomped on and shattered. You heard someone walking over to you're limp body. They said something but it you couldn't hear.

Maybe you're senses weren't exactly as sharp as you predicted. You sighed in you're mind. You felt yourself being lifted up. The one good thing about this was that you're eyesight was coming back slowly but surely. 

You tried to make out who was carrying you. He had some sort of mask on. It was red and looked like a goblin. This was really confusing for you. But none the less, you didn't resist. The who you now know, is a man, took you into, what you had guessed, was his home. 

He laid you down and patted you're head twice. That alone made you feel safe.

[TIMESKIP TILL THE NEXT NIGHT]

You're eyes fluttered open. You sat up slightly and took a look around the man's cabin. It was pretty barren since it was pretty small. But that didn't matter. At least not to her. She could live like this.

"I see you're awake then, huh?"  

You heard a deep voice speak. You looked up at him in surprise. But then nodded. You couldn't reply now anyway. You're voice and throat hurt to high heaven. He looked at you.

"Can you not speak?" 

He asked suddenly. You nodded once more. He sighed. He stood up and walked over to you. HE put his hand on to you're shoulder. You looked around for some supplies that could possibly help you communicate for the time being.

You were thinking about some paper. No big deal. You found some paper and a pen. You wrote down some notes and handed the paper to the mysterious guy. The paper read,

'I truly don't know where I am or what I am supposed to be doing here. Everything hurts, and I just got my senses back (Eyesight, smell, taste, touch, etc) But over all my throat hurts the most. So therefore I cannot speak.'

The man nodded in response. Even though he nodded, he was very confused. He did catch this girl from falling to her death. 

"Where are you exactly from, if I may ask?" 

He asked, he handed the paper and pen back to you. You wrote something down again. It read,

'I am not sure in the slightest. I think I would call myself a dimension hopper. For instance, I go between dimension to dimension.' 

The masked man read over this particular note at least twice. Trying to comprehend what you had just written down. But nodded anyway. He gave you the paper and pen back, and you quickly wrote something down again.

'I have noticed something as well. I am extremely weak. But I am not sure if you can help me with this, but I would like to get stronger. I want to learn how to defend myself and those around me. I don't want to be the prey for the predator to feast upon.'

The masked man read this over carefully once more, he nodded again. He looked at you dead in the eyes and said something that would change you're life forever.

"Would you like me to train you?"

This was you're breaking point. You looked at him in surprise. Obviously not expecting him to say that. But nodded excitedly. He gestured you to stand. Which you could. That surprised you. 

But you did end up here at nightfall and had been sleeping till it was tomorrows night? You weren't good with time. Especially after you fell at such a great height. You didn't know if you had fallen that same amount in the other dimensions. 

He lead you up the mountain. You watched his movements carefully. While also looking around at the scenery before you. You noticed how he would avoid certain places on the ground. 

Something also crucially important you noticed was that the air was extremely thin. The man began to speak once more. 

"Reach the bottom of the mountain before sunrise, and I will train you."

That was the last thing he had said after he disappeared through the mist of the mountain. 
'This should be easy enough' Is what you thought. But it wasn't. That's something that you should've known by now.

These itty bitty little tasks will never be easy. At this point, you were running down the mountain at a fast point. Doing whatever you could to dodge the traps that the masked man had put to stop you. 

But the crazy thing about this was, you weren't tired! No, you were actually having fun during this. Actually scratch that, you were having the time of you're life! You continued to run and run and run and run.

You had made it back to the cabin that the masked man had resided in, and opened the door. He looked up at you. You were slightly panting but not by much. You walked inside and shut the door behind you. 

The masked man pointed over to where you would be sitting. You sat down.

"It's about time that I introduce myself isn't it?"

He suddenly said. You nodded with a smile. You watched him pour some soup into a bowl. He handed that bowl over to you. He also handed you a spoon. You began to eat calmly. You smiled gratefully over to him.

"My name is Sakonji Urokodaki. But please call me Urokodaki." 

He said with such sincerity. You looked at him and smiled and nodded. He looked like he wanted to say something else. But he wanted to wait until you were done eating.

"I have decided to train you." 

You up at him with a jolt and stars in you're eyes. You put the bowl of soup onto the ground, stood up and walked over to him and hugged him. The man now known as Urokodaki was shocked at the unexpected hug. 

But he still hugged back anyway. He patted you're back three times, indicating that it was time to end the hug. You released him and looked at him expectantly. He continued to look at you.

"I understand you had just woken up but you should still get some more rest. You have a hellish day tomorrow."