"𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑜" 𝒷𝒶𝒽𝒶𝑔𝒾 - 𝒱

Start from the beginning

You are on your way now, only to come to a halt.

When you notice a group of people coming on your way.

Huh? What are they doing here? You wondered as you stared at them.

When all of a sudden, the person in a red hat jumped toward the boy in a yellow shirt.

What? Are they fighting?

You then made the decision to confront them.

You were almost close to them when you heard a scream. In return, you quickly covered your ears.

Did they swallow a microphone or something? You thought after the noise, you then removed your hand from your ears.

Wait, are they running away? Why though?

Then you only saw two people left. Wait, he looks familiar.

Looking at the boy who was dragging the unconscious boy in a yellow shirt on the ground,

Isn't he the one with the hat?

Seeing the person struggling, you decided to ask if he needed help.

You are now in front of him. He then looks up at you. You are about to ask if he needs some help.

only for him to suddenly faint.

Touching your face to see if you're wearing the paper bag.

But I'm wearing it. Why did he faint? You sigh, knowing you can't leave them there.

It's a good thing I'm strong. You then carried them back to the house, seeing that it was about to rain.

Who in their right mind would abandon these two, and seeing the one struggling to pull the person, he needed some exercise. You thought, carrying the two, each one on your shoulder.

You are now in front of your door, putting them down gently. You then pull out the key in your pocket and open the door.

After doing so, you then proceed to go upstairs, carrying them.

Do you guys eat something? You thought, "You feel like you're carrying two feathers."

Good thing, the guest room door is open. You then put them on the bed.

Some thoughts quickly interrupt you after laying them down.

Did I close the door? You pondered, wondering if you closed your front door.

No, I didn't, " As you were about to go down, you halted when you heard a moving sound coming from the bed.

Looking at it, you can see that the boy wearing a sock was the one who was awoken.

Now that you think about it, it's a sock rather than a hat.

That's a sock, isn't it? You thought

"You're awake," you stated.

in which he quickly jumps from the bed, grabbing a pillow.

"Don't come near us!" he exclaimed, using the pillow as a shield, he also shielded his friend.

(Naol)

Relax, I'm not going to hurt you, "you whispered gently, motioning for him to calm down.

He then lowered the pillow and started to look around. "Where are we?"

"Your, in my home I found—-" you were about to begin but the sound of footsteps and chewing halted you.

Then all of the lights went out. "A block out?" he exclaimed.