Bonus Chapter | One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning: mature content

My heart exploded with a hurricane of emotions as I watched her walk towards me

My heart exploded with a hurricane of emotions as I watched her walk towards me. Her body was dripping in emerald silk and her hair curled around, framing her face. Her hands clasped tightly around a bouquet of white lily's.

She moved forward, an elegant smile pulling at her lips as she stared ahead towards Atnus who stood by my side.

My gaze traveled up to the stunning bride who walked behind her. Anastasia was beautiful in her stark white lace clad gown - Atnus was a lucky man - but my gaze just kept falling back to her.

The wedding ring that adorned her finger sent waves of possession yet excitement through my veins. The knowledge that she was mine, and that no one else has the option to touch her for the rest of her life except me, made me the happiest man alive.

She grew closer to me and as she slipped into position opposite me. "Look at Ana, not me." She whisper yelled at me slightly aggressively, snapping me out of my dream like state.

Atnus coughed out a laugh before he looked up at Ana and his eyes grew glassy. I've known Atnus most of my life and only a handful of times has i seen him shed a tears.

It was laughable, the fact that both him and I - two of the most powerful men in Europe - cried at the sight of our women walking down the isle on our wedding days. He'd laughed at me two months ago when Cecilia and I shared vows.

Look at the fucker now.

...

"To my two best friend," I raised my glass, "May your love live on forever and your sex get even better." Cecilia elbowed my rib at my inappropriate ending to my speech.

Everyone drunk from their glasses before their cheers turned into a rumbling chatter. The music resumed playing and groups gathered in the centre of the room.

Cecilia stood, still and silent as her eyes traced over the crowed of family and friends, a content smile tugging at her lips.

I came up behind her, snaking my hands around her waist so they rested in her stomach. I buried my face in her neck as she relaxed into my hold. A happy sigh left her lips as she transfers her weight onto me.

"How are you feeling, principessa?" I asked as she rotated my wedding ring around my finger.

"Tired. My back hurts. And I could do with a foot rub." She replied, while i placed a gentle kiss on her temple.

"Is the little man giving mama a hard time?" I splayed my hand over her stomach, rubbing circles where my soon to be son was growing.

"Why are you so certain it's a boy?" She giggled, spinning around in my hold so she was facing me.

"I just have a feeling, mi amor." I smiled as pecked her lips. "You know why I said that in my speech?" I whispered the question in her ear.

"What? About Ana and Atnus having good sex." She raised an eyebrow at me to which i nodded. "No. Why?"