"No problem Amy." I stare at Amy then she return her smile then she yawning her mouth. "Well I'm off to bed night."

"Night." I saying goodnight to her walked away to go tent. Then I was sleeping in the tree up to the top sees the moon and stars. My head's is keeping just repeating and more repeat that bridge.

It wouldn't happen again.

Amy's Pov 🌹

In the morning I woke up and stretched my arms then I called it out for Sonic.

"Hey Sonic! It's time to go!"

"Sonic! Where are you!"

I try to find Sonic it's not at the ground then where is he. He answered called me

"I'm up here!" Sonic replied then I saw the tree was he was top of the tree. He will gonna be fall but he just fastest thing alive he was tripped fall down.

I was shocked then I ran to catch Sonic.

"I'm coming Sonic!"

I was still running to look like Sonic was falling and then I jumped and grabbed him to bridal down the ground I was worried. I'm being panicked at him.

"Sonic are you okay are you hurt." I was asked quickly to him. Sonic was rubbed his head open his eyes looked at me.

"Yeah Amy, I'm alright thank you." Sonic looked at me. I was being close my mouth being like that I was saving at him not like that.

He was blushed again and so am I then I released at Sonic falled the ground.

"I'm Sorry Sonic again." I wave my hands like shaking to him being my face is embrassment.

"It's okay at least you save me. Next time put me down the ground not fall me the ground." Sonic told me then I replied to him. "It won't happen it again."

At the bush we pick many fruits and berries to eat the breakfast then I grabbed the strawberry and he held my hand. Me and Sonic are look each other then we're blushed and I was walked away. After we eat the breakfast. Me and Sonic are still having the road.

"We're still half far away through the next chaos emerald."

"Doubt about that." Sonic said stated then I walked the road seeing Sonic well walking but his is not running isn't he.

At the lake theirs is a rocks across the bridge. I was still hopping or jump of these rocks I made it. I saw Sonic was gonna scared he's is afraid of water.

"Sonic! What are you waiting for." I called him but he was afraid tone said. "I-I can't I hate water. I'm just so scared that it happened on the first emerald."

I was shocked that what happened to get first emerald. It was in flashback.

"Help... Woah..." He finished the word sentence and Slippery the ice fell down the freezing water.

"HELP!!!" Sonic was going to panic and he couldn't swim. Literally died here. I was shocked and came to rescue me.

"Hanging on Sonikku!" I was running and jumping on the ice breg to rescue Sonic but the ice berg is very far away. I can't give up I jump fully and lead the path.