𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽 - 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

Začať od začiatku

Once homeroom was over, their first subject teacher arrived to discuss new lessons and projects in the future.

Emma tried balancing a pencil with the top of her lips. The sound of the pencil falling, on either the desk or floor, echoed around the classroom. The noise irritated Ray as he scowled at her immaturity.

Norman chuckled at the sight of Ray's peeved face as he did his best to pay attention to the lesson, taking down notes that he deemed necessary.

Y/n did their best to listen to the person speaking at the front of the class, but they couldn't help but predict that Emma was gonna get caught in a matter of seconds. They were sure their classnates were getting annoyed of the sound of a pencil hitting the floor or table.

"Emma, you look like Pingu." the teacher spoke sternly, though there was a hint of mockery laced in her voice. The students laughed at their teacher's little joke while Emma put the pencil back in its case and quietly apologized.

After classes, lunch time finally arrived, the moment everyone has been waiting for. Some rushed out of the classrooms, headed for the cafeteria. Teachers would yell at them as they made their way to the teacher's lounge.

The main friend group, consisting of four friends, had pushed their desks together to form an even bigger table for them to eat lunch together.

"I can't believe the teacher called me out like that in front of everyone." Emma sighed, covering her humiliated face.

"Kinda your fault, didn't expect the teacher to make fun of you though." Norman replied, sitting down with a variety of food from the cafeteria.

"I agree with the teacher. You look ugly." Ray provoked.

"Excuse me? You have no right to say that looking like that." Emma insulted back.

"Personally, Pingu's very cute." Y/n retorted, picking up a fruit from her lunch box and eating it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

"Have fun, Ray!" Isabella gave her son a small peck on the cheek before letting him join his group of friends.

She smiled, watching her only son finally grow up. As she reminisced those times he would practice origami just to gift it to his kindergarten crush, Emma teased him.

"Does your mom not give you kisses? It's normal so, stop acting like I'm being babied." Ray argued.

"Gosh, you're no fun." Emma huffed in defeat, crossing her arms and looking away from him.

"Can you two go a day without fighting?" Y/n groaned. Norman agreed, saying that the four of them had to spend the day together as well.

"What should we try first? Norman bought tickets that should last us about the whole day. Meaning the rides we try are unlimited." Ray mentioned.

"Let's go to that one!" Emma excitedly pointed at the scariest rollercoaster, plenty of high points and loops.

"C-Can we start with something relaxing? Not something that might kill us right of the bat?" Norman pleaded.

"I agree with Emma. Let's go to that one first." Ray innocently smiled.

"What a bunch of sadists. Poor thing might pass out during the ride. Worst case scenario, he wets himself." Y/n shook their head disapprovingly.