2 - ❝HOGWARTS & SORTING❞

Start from the beginning

she drags you over to one of the boats, she sits down and you absentmindedly sit down next to her.

she turns to you, "i'm hermione granger"

she looks like a bunny...

you just blink, she blinks back, "and. what's your name??"

"oh.. uhm, [name] tokito, i think.." you look away, gazing up into the clouds again.

she just looks at you,

what a strange girl..

you awe up at the giant castle-like school. you feel as though you remember a story being read to you about a castle like this.

it had something to do with princesses. what was a princess again?

you soon arrive at the school, hermione was dragging you up the stairs so that you wouldn't get lost again.

she made sure you both were at the very top of the line when you reached a lady with green robes and a matching traditional witches hat.

"welcome to hogwarts" she smiles thinly.

hogwarts? what's that?

"now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your houses"

you tilt your head.

"they are gryffindor, hufflepuff... ravenclaw and slytherin.."

bird... rabbit... raven... snake..

"now, while you're here, your house will be like your family. your triumphs will earn you points. any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. at the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the house cup"

you glance downwards, a large toad was croaking all through the second half of her speech, you tilt your head at it and it croaks at you.

"trevor!" a round-cheeked boy with short brown hair runs up, grabbing the toad and glancing back up at the lady, "sorry" he gulps, running back into the crowd.

"the sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" she walks off, her heels clattering on the ground.

"it's true then, what they're saying on the train"

you blankly gaze over to a boy with platinum-blond hair slicked back with a whole tub of hair gel. he had a smug look on his face and was leaning on another boy.

your lips part slightly,

he looks like a ferret..

"harry potter has come to hogwarts"

who?

everyone started muttering and mumbling about the name, you just shrug, zoning off and staring out at one of the flickering flames on a torch.

your attention is brought back as hermione grabs your wrist, "come on, now"

she pulls you along, you were standing next to her as the doors open and you all walk out into a large dining hall. four long tables were stationed around the room, two on each side of you with dozens of students sitting at them.

but your gaze was stuck on the sky, it looked as if the roof was open. candles were floating in the sky and one big chandelier was in the middle.

"it's not real, the ceiling. it's just bewitched to look like the night sky. i read about it in hogwarts ; a history"

you blink at the girl, "uhm.. who are you again?"

she looks at you, "i just introduced myself a few minutes ago?"