you raise an eyebrow, furrowing your eyebrows.

shigaraki is met with a short silence.

"i'm sorry, tomura shigaraki.." kurogiri sweats.

"but the nomu set aside for us.. they're.. gone!!" he panics.

all might pats a hand on yours and bakugos shoulder, "looks like you've still got a lot to learn shigaraki!"

"huh..?"

"your little league has gone and taken some things too lightly.. like these kids indomitable spirit. and the relentless police investigation. as well as.. our.. rage!! your mischief's gone on long enough. it ends here, tomura shigaraki!!"

"all might.. he's the only hero who stain approves of.." lizard guy says.

" 'ends here' huh..? don't be stupid. it's only just starting. justice this and peace that.. all these vague things have kept the lid on our society's filthy underbelly... we're smashing through, though.. and to do that, we're removing you from the picture, all might..i've already started finding allies. so make no mistake, this is where it all begins. kurogiri..."

"ugh.." you blink as kurogiri's head drops down, he seemed either asleep or dead. "hmphh.." you blink.

"eeek!! scary!! i couldn't even see whatever that was! is he dead?!"

"nope, just unconscious. i fiddled around with his insides"

you blink owlishly.

"ninpo : thousand sheet pierce! that guy was the biggest threat.. so he's gonna take a little nap now. i was able to make use of the weakness you once exposed" he points to bakugo, referring back to that time at usj when he exploded the poor guy.

"like i just said. you'll all be better off.. if you take it easy. kenjii hikiishi. atsuhiro sako. shuichi iguchi. himiko toga. jinbubai gawara. working with little intel and even less time, the police burned the midnight oil to figure out your identities. get it? there's nowhere left to run. so, shigaraki.. lemme ask you. where's your boss?"

you turn your interest back to them.

"you gotta be kidding.. this can't.. this can't.. defeated.. just like that? no freaking way" shigaraki mutters in disbelief, "get outta here.. and go to hell. .."

"where is he?! shigaraki!!" all might shouts, you blink in shock.

"i... hate you!!!"

shigaraki's hair goes crazy and all of a sudden nomu start popping out of big gooey holes of a kind of tar.

you gasp slightly, eyes darting around.

"nomu! from where? and what's that black liquid?"

"edgeshot! did kurogiri..?"

"it wasn't him! he's out cold!"

"they just keep coming!"

more and more nomu start appearing out of the portals, they were shrieking and shouting. 

"don't you dare let them go, kamui woods!"

but feeling a gross bile rise to your throat, you cough out,a thick, gooey, familiar black substance dripping from your muzzle.

and before you knew, you were being encased in the black goo. you furrow your eyebrows in slight panic, where was this going to take you?

"bakugo, kocho. kids!"

"what the heck's this stinky stuff!?"

"mphh!!"

all might makes an attempt to grab you both, but you were already gone.

you cough out some more black liquid, grimacing as it drips from your muzzle onto the ground.

"apologies.. bakugo, [name]"

•••••••••••∆••••••••••••

words ; 922

date posted ; 19/04/22

©_behindyou_