Drama

Brook's POV

WOW. Did I just get an I love you and said it back myself? How crazy is that? It's like crazy scary cause I haven't had the best experience in my past with stuff like that, but it also feels so amazing. Having someone genuinely love you without any expectations.

"I'm sorry your day had to be like this" Lou says at some point.

"Oh, it's totally fine. At least I woke up in peace next to you and get to spend the rest of the day with you."

"You're cute" she says and starts to kiss me but I stop her "what?" she says looking at me.

"I would like to just mention that I hate when people tell me I'm cute. My actions might appear cute cause I care about you, but I don't like it when people say that to me" I say.

"Okay, well then you're not cute but do I still get to kiss you?"

Instead of answering I kiss her and make her swoop on my lap so I can hold her at the same time. The kiss is very soft. Never had a kiss like that. It's slow and a little sloppy but so soft. It's like or tongues and mouths caress each other just like our hands do to our bodys. It's like all the tension is fading and we're relaxing into one another. Lou is slowly moving her hips on me. It's so little I don't think someone could see it. A sigh escapes her as I am slowly and gently kissing her neck. She is still embracing me so my head only has access to the crook of her neck while my hands are lightly going up and down her back till her butt. Up and down. No pressure. It's like the world has stopped so that we could take a moment to show each other that we care and that we meant our I love you's.
Intimacy has never felt better than this and I am now understanding what Lou was talking about all the time. It doesn't have to be rough and you don't need all that stuff to pleasure yourself if you're with the right person.

We eventually stop to look into each other's eyes just to be memorised by them.

I smile at her "You make me be fucking soft ugh". She smiles too and we share a last kiss before standing up.

As she is walking away I catch up and hug her from behind to whisper "Thank you...I love you".

Lou's POV

She's ethereal. How is all of this even happening? How did I get to this apartment of a 20-year-old that is in love with me? And I with her? My head is suddenly being invaded by all these thoughts of how perfect this is and how magical it feels even though it's only a matter of time until all this breaks apart. Just the word school makes my belly ache. But this moment is way to good to be sabotaged by these thoughts so I just watch Brook interact with Bella as they have just arrived.

We spend the rest of the day playing board games and laughing together. We had a really good time.

The next day I have to go home because she has to do some school stuff and she works and I have to correct papers and well do adult stuff.

We see each other on new year's which was great. We were all dressed up and went up to the roof. Bella was super exited for the fire works and at about 2 a.m. we all went to bed together.

We sadly couldn't do much on Sunday cause we both had our things and preparation for Monday.

I on the other hand couldn't stop my nerves about being in a relationship with my student so I had a 2-hour phone call with my friend.

Brooks POV
As chaotic as the day began (just like my life) I get to school in a hurry (as always) and park my bike in time. I start walking but I'm immediately interrupted by Vanessa. I had slept with her a few times before I went to jail.

To cut it short she followed me into school even though I asked her to leave. She started to make a scene in the middle of the hall way and I could really live with Lou not witnessing this. She was really pissed at me for blowing her of and people were looking at us. I was really trying to make her leave but she wouldn't so at some point I just grabbed her by the wrist and forcefully tried to drag her out. Of course, the principal saw me and send me to his office.

Why is this always happening to me? I was doing great taking care of stuff and minding my own business and now I'm sitting here AGAIN. I just snapped she was so annoying.

The director didn't really believe me, saying that I was just trying to make her leave but I saw it coming. I mean who would believe me anyways. An ex-prisoner.

I walked into class ten minutes late and handed Lou my paper which said 'principals office'. That of course looked so good that she asked me to meet her at the end of the day.
Way to break my confidence and positive feeling of life getting better. Ugh...it was so much easier when I was not caring about all of this.

Lou's POV

What is this girl doing? I thought she new better then to get into trouble again after what happened last time. I just hope it isn't too bad.

At the end of the day I walk to my office and leave the door open since Brook is supposed to be here any minute.

5 minutes later I decide to text her. I can see that she read it but she's not responding. I see her walking in the hall so I call her.

*Hi* she says.

*Hey, are you coming? *

*Oh no I totally forgot, I already left sry* she answers. Why is she lying?

*Brook why are you lying to me? I can literally see you* I see her looking around until her eyes stop at my sight standing in the door. She hangs up and scratches her head. She slowly makes her way towards me so I walk back in my office.

"Close the door" I say sitting down and motion to her to sit down in front of me. She flops in the seat avoiding eye contact.

"Talk to me Brook. What happened this morning? I thought you were getting better? Why are you acting like this again? Just because you're at school doesn't mean that you have to change your personality. I know you, I know you're not like this."

"Well maybe you don't...and all of this was a mistake. I'm just not made for a peaceful and loving life. I'm the girl who's only twenty and has already been in jail and beats up other people and sleeps around and..." she looks out of the window and a tear falls down her cheek. "I was just so happy and it felt so amazing. I don't know why I thought I wouldn't disappoint you again." She adds.

"Stop Brook. What are you talking about? Why would I be disappointed in you? I can't be disappointed in you because I love you, I could be disappointed in your actions if you did something awful but what happened this morning can't be that bad. Just tell me"

She sights but starts talking and tells me what happened and that she actually didn't want me to see her with Vanessa and stuff.
I tell her that I believe her and that there is no reason to freak out like that for such a small thing. She takes a deep breath. She looks a little ashamed that she acted like this but I think it means that she really is trying to be a better person and that she cares about what I think of her.

"Can you free yourself today or tomorrow afternoon?" I ask and she looks up.

"Uhm yeah. I actually asked for my shift to be moved so we could have some time together."