Police? First Kiss?

Brook's POV

It's Tuesday morning, I decided to wake up a little earlier which actually made me be at school at 7:35 am which is wayyy to early, I don't know what I was thinking. As I get off my bike suddenly a shadow overcomes me. There's a police car on the school parking...

I slam miss Miller's office door open. "Have you ever heard of something called nocking?" she says looking sternly in my direction.

"Did you call the cops on me? How old are you that you can't solve your own problems?" I yell at her. She looks at me with a baffled expression.

"Brook calm down! I did not call the police, I just informed Mr. Schmidt about your behaviour because you can't keep doing what you want! Getting into fights, taking of your shirt, not listening and being inappropriate" she answers.

"Then talk to me! Tell me. I'm a grown up okay? Do you know what that means???? I'm still on parole. I don't wanna start that shit all over again"

Silence. She doesn't know what to say to that, Bitch!

*Knock* "Fuck..." and there comes in Mr. Malcom, his colleague and Mr. Schmidt the supervisor.

"Hello" Malcom says "I saw your bike outside, guessed you might be here... You couldn't like wait another week?"

"With all due respect, but what are you doing here officers? I wrote to Mr. Schmidt about a minor incident that just got cleared away." Miss Miller steps in.

"Well it sounded rather important. I mean disrespecting a teacher, verbal insult towards a student and last physical aggressivity." Mr. Schmidt says.

"I might have overreacted. I mean I was mad at miss Voss because she didn't obey but there for sure was another way to handle things. I should've handled it myself. Anyways she came in this morning to explain herself and turns out it was a misunderstanding. She ran into the guy yes, but she didn't attack him, it just looked different because she hit the door frame and fell back on the guy. I might have overreacted but everything is fine now." Miss Miller answers. I'm shocked that she is trying to protect me.

There's a little silence resonating until Malcom jumps in "Well I hope that this is true and she didn't come to intimidate you for you to speak in her favour."

Miss Miller scoffs "excuse me? Intimidate me? How old am I? three?"

The situation is deescalated and the officers leave with the supervisor.

After some silence I say "Thank you. You didn't have to do that. And I'm sorry if I made you feel like you couldn't talk to me I mean you're my teacher after all an I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable?"

Lou's POV

Since when is she so nice and thoughtful?

"Did you just apologise?" I ask and she rolls her eyes. "Well I also am sorry that I didn't consult you first and went straight to Mr. Schmidt. I had no idea he would call the police." We both look at each other for a minute until I ad "I just don't know how to talk to you. I mean you are so grown up and independent and bold and nothing like any student I ever had to deal with...You didn't make me feel uncomfortable I mean you're very good looking and charming but you're my student so you have to stop the flirting Brook" I lean against the desk and take my glasses of to properly look at her.

"Didn't think I would have an adult conversation with you. It's nice." She answers crossing her arms and smirking at me. It's horrible how much I let slip just because of her enticing being. Enticing? Yeah I have to admit I find her enticing.

She walks closer to me, arms crossed "So... you don't find me intimidating" Again she smirks at me and looks me straight into the eyes "by the way I like it when you call me miss Voss" She leans into me placing her hands past me against the desk and I have to gulp. She is making me so soft when she is so close to me. Like as if my brain stopped working and my principles just disappeared.

At this point we are millimetres apart and I can feel myself just melting under her presence. She lightly passes my lips making my eyes close and feeling my breath stutter.

Brook's POV

I pass her lips feeling how soft they are and she closes her eyes. This time I press mine against hers taking her figure closer to me. She whimpers under the touch and the kiss. Her arms slowly make their way to my neck as I gently lick her under lip. A light sight escapes and I use that chance to slide my tong in her mouth. She doesn't set back, she lets me and starts playing along.

The kiss gets more and more heated as her hand is going through my hair and I'm making soft scratching movements on her back. I own a moan which makes me smirk but as proud as I am we have to break away because of the bell. I take a step back looking at her "We should definitely do that again. Very respectfully and appropriately of course" I say winking and leave the office. Thankfully I won't be late because I first have English.