But you enjoyed it

(smut x2)

--------------------------

Lou's POV

"oh my god" I see the scratches on her back. She already has older bruises here and there but I really scratched her.

"yeah you've said that a few times" Brook chuckles "No." I lean back to face her "I mean the scratches on your back. I don't normally do that. I'm so sorry did it hurt?"

"Oh honey I'm not easy to hurt and anyways, I like it rough" She smirks.

"Really?" I smirk back and bite her lip. "Mhm really. A lot" she has something dark in her eyes and it's hot. I unclip her bra and take it off. I flip her over so that I'm on top of her. She is so beautiful. I let my hand travel around her tattoos, that are bad ass btw, until I cope her boobs and star massaging them. I pinch her nipples once in a while. "harder" she whispers. So she really is into rough stuff? I mean I already thought the pinching was kind of hard.

Instead of pinching harder I take one tit in my mouth and bite her nipple which she seems to enjoy more based on her "yes". She takes my free hand and slides it down to her pussy making me rub it "Brook stop I know what I'm doing".

She takes her hand away "sorry". I lean back to her lower stomach and kiss it, slowly taking of her boxer briefs, briefly kissing her clit on the way owning a moan.

As I crawl back she is quick to place her hand in my hair, making me understand that I should cut to the chase. I lick her slit and she moans "more" so I thrust my tongue in and out and suck her clit which she enjoys a lot until I see that she is parallelly pinching her nipples really hard which seems to be the cause of why she is moaning. Okay let's go along with that. So I continue licking and sucking her up and down. I try to dig my nails into her waist and apply pressure and that's when she screams "Fuck LOU! Yes!" and her back arches. My mouth fills with come which means that she orgasmed so I just clean the mess and adjust myself to her level.

I'm not gonna lie even though she is super-hot and fucking her was great, I feel a little weird hurting her.

Brook's POV

"omg that was amazing babe" I say once Lou is laying next to me. I take the sheets and cover us.

I turn to her and lightly caress her "your skin is so smooth" I plant little kisses on her shoulder and in the crook of her neck. "how bout we order something for tonight?"

"What time is it? And I already told you not to call me that Brook"
"Really? You're gonna argue about that again? You're not gonna win that one"
"Why wouldn't I?"
"You really want me to call you miss Miller in bed? Right after sex?"
"omg it does sound horrible"
"see I told you."

"No, I mean, that I had sex with my student."
"Well done is done so there's no point in arguing over it again." Really? That? Again?...

She moves over to her pants to get her phone "Omg it's already 7 (p.m.). I should get going" She's about to get up but I catch her before and pull her back on me.

"You're not going anywhere. Let's eat together and watch a movie or talk and then sleep and I'll drive you tomorrow."

"What? Nooo my car is at school I totally forgot" I chuckle. She was to concentrated on me to think about her car "It's not funny" she slaps my thigh a little harder than I think she wanted but it makes me hum in pleasure and I pull her tighter to me out of reflex.

Lou's POV

That is not the reaction I was anticipating. I actually wanted to apologise because the slap was hard but she...got..exited by it?

"can you drive me to school then, so I can get my car?"

"oh no no no not happening. I want you to stay. We'll have a nice evening together maybe a little make out tomorrow morning, or more" She smiles sheepishly at me. Do I have a choice?

"Well what am I gonna wear? I don't want to get up at 5 and get my car then..."

"I'll lend you something. Tight leather pants, sexy crop top, leather jacket" I know she's mocking me but it's not funny. "Brook I don't wear stuff like that. We don't have the same style."

She tells me that she has something more fitting that I can wear and so we get on to eat and watch a movie. I of course fall asleep and wake up completely lost in a bed.

Brook is still sleeping. She looks peaceful, which is rare with her. I rewind yesterday and I have to say that it was actually very nice being private with her. Outside she is this bad bitch but with me... She's different.

Her alarm goes on and she groans turning it off. She stands up and I hear the water running and she comes back. Washed face, hair back. She looks cute sleepy.

"good morning" she snuzzles back into bed into the crook of my neck and leaves soft kisses. That feels good, I sigh. She moves up smiling and a raised eyebrow. "Shut up" I tell her "I didn't say anything. Just you know, maybe I was right yesterday." She kisses me and it reminds me of when she talked about making out. Of course she was right. How could I resist her dominant way? I mean at this point she's already on top of me.

"Brook stop. We have to get ready, I can't be late" "You won't be if I'm quick" she smirks and disappears under the covers. "Brook No!" but she's already at it so my exclamation only sounds like a moan. Her one hand grabbing my boob, the other one circling my clit and her mouth sucking and I'm already going crazy. A few moments later and I'm coming. She licks me up and slides back to my face with a huge grin "all clean".

"you can't be serious?" "What?" "I said we had to hurry." "But you enjoyed it didn't you...Miss Miller?" she raises an eyebrow. "It's not the moment to tease me" I answer and get up.

We eat something, we shower (separately) and get dressed. She gave me a pair of tight, really tight jeans where her comment was "really accentuates the plump ass" and there was some inappropriate touching. And I got an of course slim fitting long sleeved shirt with some cleavage. I mean I dressed like this when I was 25.

Brook came up behind me and I could see her checking me out in the mirror. "At least one of us likes the outfit" "I'm glad you see it that way" she answered as ironically.

I actually felt very good. Maybe not because of the outfit, but because Brook couldn't keep her eyes and hands off of me.