3 words ^^

This is getting so cheesy lol. That was not intended in the beginning.

------------------

"Hi. Ouh you're the hot teacher from last time." It's Jessy. What is she doing here? Did Brook sleep with her? Was she mad and called her? Did she forget she had a girlfriend and cheated?

"Brook is not here but I can tell her you stepped by. Do you want to leave a message? She'll be back in like 20 minutes I think" she says. Oh thank god, that means they might not have slept together.

"Then I would like to wait here for her if I may come in" I say and she lets me in. I take of my jacket and make my way to the couch. Jessy is behind me and sits opposite.

She looks at me with a cheeky smile "I didn't know teachers paid private visits to students during the holidays".

I only hear half of her words because the ones in my head are way louder until I blurt out "are you sleeping with her?", I instantly regret it and feel myself blushing "sorry" I whisper.

"Nooo. We haven't fucked in month and she has a girlfriend know. She's no cheater. She's difficult and even harsh sometimes but getting to know her is the best thing one can do because she is actually very loving and caring and thoughtful and" *klick* the door opens.

I can hear her pant. She's taking of her shirt while walking in so she doesn't see us until Jessy speaks up "Bee your teacher is here". Brook turns around to see Jessy and I on the couch. She doesn't bother and goes on to the bathroom. I get up and follow her. That must look weird for Jessy but I don't care.

Brook's POV

Ugh what is she doing here? I just felt better after the gym and the running. I hear her come in after me.

"I'm sorry about what I said. It was dumb asking about the trip instead of how you were doing...I was just so happy in my bubble and it was unsensitive" she says while I'm taking of my pants. "I just want you to tell me when something is bothering you so I can help or just comfort you."

I face her "I don't need your help. I've been doing this alone long enough..." she cuts me "but you don't have to do this alone. You're not alone, you asked me to be your girlfriend, so let me be it. Let me in."

It's quiet for some time. I know she's right and telling her would make the situation easier...But I just get so pissed... I enter the shower and she wants to leave but I aske her "are you coming?".

I turn on the shower and a minute later I feel Lou behind me. "Don't worry about Jessy, she won't tell anyone." I say once I feel her arms around me. I add "there was a leak in her apartment so I told her she could sleep here with her daughter for some time."

"How nice of you" Lou says and I can feel her smiling as she kisses my neck.

There is silence for some time and all that is heard is the water pouring down on our bodies. "I'm sorry" I whisper "I know I'm difficult to handle sometimes. You have to give me some time...and space. I've never been so close to someone before." Lou turns me around and hugs me. "Okay. I don't need to know everything. I just need to know if you're okay or not.".

We get out of the shower, dry ourselves and get dressed. I get out first and tell Jessy that Lou is actually my girlfriend and omg the look on her face was hilarious. She says she is going out with her daughter and so it leaves me alone with Lou, who starts cooking something until I come into the kitchen.

Lou's POV

"Mind if I help?" Brook says. "No not at all" I answer.

Brook puts on some music called 'she calls me daddy' by King Mala. Not a big surprise. The water is boiling, the Spaghetti's are cooking and the Sauce as well. I'm washing the salad when Brook comes up behind me grabbing me by the waist and kissing my sweet spot. Ugh it's been a long time which makes it hard to resist. She turns me around slipping her hands onto my butt squeezing it lightly. A soft moan escapes me but I set back immediately when I hear the water boiling over the pot.

We finish cooking together and it's actually really sweet, makes me really happy.

We eat and have some whine. Sitting in front of each other. I look out the window feeling cosy inside since its freezing outside.

"My dad called." Brook speaks suddenly.

"Oh when?"

"This morning...He wanted me to make some sort of statement to the police I guess. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" she chuckles ironically "even though I went to jail first."

"Do you know what happened" I ask gently and take her hand in mine.

"Pff, probably hit one of his girlfriends again know that he's drinking like a hole". She slowly takes her hand away and leans into her chair not looking at me.

"did your father ever hit you?"

She looks up waiting a second to say something "yeah...But I got out of it soon enough so it only happened a couple of times. That's the reason for my scars if you might have wondered. But my life's getting better don't you think?"

Don't I think?! I mean look at you! Graduating, working, living alone, managing a household, having a relationship. Yes, it is.
But weirdly I don't say that. I say something completely out of the blue that I didn't even know was in my mind or my heart. "I love you".

We let that sit for a moment until I realize what I just said and lean back.

"I'm sorry. Well I'm not really sorry. I mean you're really amazing as a person and you're so strong, so how can people not love you. But I didn't want to say that, doesn't seem like the moment." What? Not the right moment? What am I talking about? Get your shit together you're the real adult here.

But she just gets up and hugs me.

I can feel her breathing in my sent. "I love you too" she whispers "and I knew before you did, you know." I actually do know. She told me she was falling for me, so she's not just saying it back because I said it.