Park day

The next day is park day. I'm with my best friend (we also sleep together sometimes lol) and her daughter. We've nown each other for about 3 years. Her daughter was already 1 when we met.

It's Saturday and we're walking towards the park. It's a little cold since it's November but we still picknick outside. Bella is having fun just running around which makes me so happy. It makes me forget everything and just think about this moment. Pure joy and happiness. I'm not a fan of kids (for myself) but she is just a pure bundle of joy.

Lou's POV

I'm walking around talking to my friend on the phone as someone runs into me. "Woah" I hear.

I look down and there lays a little girl. She looks surprised.

A split second later a woman is kneeling in front of the girl asking rapidly "Are you okay baby? Did you hurt yourself? I told you to be careful. You are just too fast sweetie".

"I'm fine Bee. I just got surprised why there was something in my way"

I chuckle at the little girls remark.

"Why was there something in my way Bee?" the little girl says and turns to me. "Where did you come from? I was running and ping" I have to laugh. She is so adorable.

"Hi" Brook gets up. BROOK? Omg what?

"Brook? What are you doing here?"

"Well what most people do in a park..." she answers.

"Who are you? What is your name" the little girl looks at me with big brown eyes. She has the same as Brook.

"I'm miss Miller, nice to meet you" I hand her my hand. It's awkward but I'm so bad with kids. She gives me her little super soft hand and shakes it gently. "I'm Bella. Do you also have a first name like me?"

"Sweetie everybody has a first name" Brook says smiling at her.

I don't actually want to say my first name in front of one of my students but it would also be weird if I didn't.

"Yes, I do. It's Lou. Lou Miller" "That is a pretty name. Bee up." The little girl puts her hands in the air.

"You are doing great on your feet sweetie" Brook replies. "But I want to have a gwown-up conversation" she looks up like a little angel. I'm not a fan of kids but my, is she sweet.

Brook pics her up and motions her head to me so that we walk to they're picnic place.

"You know I'm not sure that miss Miller has time for a conversation" Brook says, but I can feel that the undertone is more *I'm not sure she wants a conversation*

"Do you have a husband at home waiting for you? Or a wife?" Bella says. I'm a little taken aback by that little girls' brutality. She definitely has that from Brook.

"Uhm Bella that is not something you ask strangers" Brook says "But she's not. You know her" the little girl replies.

"I don't" I reply to the earlier question. "I don't have a husband or a wife waiting for me" "How come? You're so pwetty"

"Well thank you. That is very nice of you" I say as we sit on the picnic blanket. "But your...uhm...Brook isn't married, either is she?" I ask actually really wanting to know.

"She has my mommy" the girl looks straight at me. That's when we arrive at the picknick where a young woman is sitting. So they're a couple? And Bella is not brooks daughter.

"Hey honey, did you find a new specking partner?" the woman jokes.

"Well of course she did" Brook answers and tells me to sit down with them. "Jessy this is Lou, Lou this is Jessy, a friend of mine" So not girlfriend?

It's funny how she has that rough and mean side at school and here she is so sweet and soft.

Brook's POV

Is it weird that I'm involving my teacher in my private life? Yes.

"Nice to meet you" Jessy says "you look very good if I may say and just as a little heads up Brook is a very good lover". OMG. Did she just say that? I mean this is normal, like we do stuff like that as a joke but bitch that is my teacher.

But honestly miss Millers look is priceless jeez.

To lighten the mood Jessy says "That was a joke, no need to swallow any flies. I mean It's the truth, but I was joking you know". At this point miss Millers mouth is agape.

She comes back slowly and looks at me and then at Jessy "Well that is certainly not something a teacher wants to know about their student".

Jessy starts laughing holding her daughter who didn't understand a thing "Omg you should've told me Brook, this is really"

She gets cut of by miss Miller "embarrassing and inappropriate?"

"Oh honey relax it's not like nobody at school already knows" I chuckle "and we're all adults here so no need for inappropriate" well this went south pretty quickly. I thought Lou was more relaxed privately.

She gets kind of bitter and leaves. Well this was awkward.

The rest of the weekend I just briefly get over the stuff I missed, luckily, I understand the big picture of all the courses so I don't really have any questions.