04 (short)

"We need to go back" I say as we all walk down the town in London after we used apparition to go from the Wedding party.

"Scarlet, I'm sure that she's fine, but we can't go back now, not with the death eaters around" Ron says as we enter a partly abandoned coffee shop

"Ron, listen to yourself, that's your Sister you're talking about!" I say as Harry places his arm around me as we sit at a table.

"Ron's right Scar, if we go back we will only make things worse, I'm sure that her Mum is with her, safe" Hermione tries to reason as i place my hands on my face, sighing

"I have no family, at least no one that wants me Hermione. Sure I've got you two and Harry, but...." I say as i look up to see them looking at me

"She's like your little sister?" Hermione guesses with a look of pity on their faces as i nod and rest my head on Harrys shoulder.

I watch as a muggle waitress walks over and asks to take our orders

"I'll have a cappuccino please" Hermione says as we all get looked at by the waitress, expectantly

"Umm... we'll have what she's having" I say as Ron and Harry give me grateful looks as the lady walks off.

"So what are we going to do?" Harry asks as i sit up

"No bloody clue" Ron says as we stare at each other blankly in a blank spot

The waitress brings over two of the coffees, leaving one in front of Hermione and one in front of Harry, next to me.

Harry pushes his towards me as i give a tight lipped smile and gratefully take a sip, before hearing Ron groan in front of us as both our heads snap up.

"This drink is awful, honestly how do people drink it" He says as i smile, my mood being slightly lifted as i usher my drink back to Harry. He takes a small sip and then turns his face up in disguised as the foam of the milk gets stuck onto his nose.

I wipe it off as Hermione suddenly yells at us to duck and i manage to just have enough time to crouch a little before a spell is sent over mine and Harrys heads, narrowly missing us and burning the spot on the wall behind us.

"Bloody hell!" Ron shouts as i stand up, throwing my chair back and grabbing my wand, firing a jinks at the men who have walked into the coffee shop. This is going to be an eventful night to say the least.

_____________

Sorry it's a short one, i'm in year 11 and i have GCSE's in about four weeks and i'm stressed to say the least.