Chapter 39 - family outing

Depuis le début

"Hady give me the ball or I will not kiss you goodnight." Luna threatened him and jump to get the ball that was on his hand and up in the air. Orion was jumping too, trying to help his master Luna to get the ball, but to no avail. And because Hades have sensed her pent up frustrations and couldn't bear to see her in that state anymore, he immediately threw the ball at the opposite direction to let Orion fetch it before lifting his baby sister from the white sand and threw her in the air to her astonishment and excitement.

Her giggles send amusement to everyone even the two pair of lovers; Ares and Delilah and Diony and Lucas who chose to prepare the foods. Their eyes turned to the little bundle of joy that keep giggling because Hades started to tickle her when she told him that she will not give him kiss.

"S-Stop Hady, I t-think I'm g-gonna die now." She said while laughing so hard at his arms. The boys even Zues' eyes grew wider when they heard her.

"Don't say that again my love, promise me." Hades told her in serious tone. His eyes become glassy after hearing those words because even it was a joke, he can't imagine his life without her as she's his life, his Selene, his baby sister that he will love for the rest of his life.

Luna quickly felt so guilty for saying those words and she knew that it's not nice to say it even it's not serious.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean it, I promise I won't say it again." She replied before she cupped his face and give him a sweet kiss on his nose, cheeks and side lips. She knew that she hurt him for her words that's why she gave him lots of kisses.

"It's alright baby, I just love you so much and it's hurt." Hades told her before kissing her forehead. Seven pair of eyes have their heart melts into puddle, upon seeing the lovely scene between Hades and Luna. Zues couldn't control and wiped the unshed tears because it just touched his heart and grateful that the God gave him another chance to witness that moment.

The laughing, teasing and chasing continues at the beach even Luna was being passed between the boys and to her blissfulness. She has no complaint at all and love what they were doing and would do it again and again even forever.

Ares on the other hand didn't want to stop them but needs to because the foods were ready to eat. He called them all to come to their enormous beach house that has nice balcony and glass wall where you could see the magnificent sunrise in the morning and marvelous sunset at night.

"Coming!" Luna replied happily from the top of her lungs before her tummy growled while she's on her Dad's arm.

"Oh my god! Was that a lion's roar?" He cooed while looking at her in amusement.

"No Daddy, that's my tummy silly." She replied before hiding her face to his neck as her brothers started to tease him as they all heard what her tummy did just a while ago.

After Luna and her brothers took some quick shower, immediately they run straight to the balcony and have their seat around the table where delicious food were served; chicken barbecue, kebabs, chicken wraps, prawns and crabs, with vegetable salad...

After Luna and her brothers took some quick shower, immediately they run straight to the balcony and have their seat around the table where delicious food were served; chicken barbecue, kebabs, chicken wraps, prawns and crabs, with vegetable salads as side and fresh fruit juice. Their eyes were salivating at the delicious foods in front of them and couldn't stop to have some taste but Diony sway their hands because their father wasn't on the table yet, but came afterwards.