Meeting peterpan

Sarah's POV
I was just dropped here what the hell. I started walking forward and fell. Damn this greenery I cursed I wish I was back home. I started to hear rustling I turned my head to see someone. I saw a boy I stood up from my sitting position and backed away. He saw this and walked closer. "It is ok I am running to I won't hurt you", the boy said. "who are you running from", I asked. He said, "peter pan"
Peter Pans POV
She believed me that I was running from pan. To bad I can't run from myself oh well. She asked me where we should go I said run this way. So we both did and we got to a cliff. My lost boys right behind us as I instructed them to be. I told her we have no where to go but then she jumped.
Sarah's POV
I jumped I can't believe I just did that. I hit the water and blacked out. I woke up with the boy he was smiling when I woke. I stood up and asked where I was he said, "neverland." "How and why am I here" I asked, he said "well Peter Pan always has a reason." I smiled and said " what does this Peter Pan look like. The boy smirked and then said, "well dear I am Peter Pan." I broke out into a full run the last thing I heard him say is, "Boys let's play." My spine shivered at him yelling those words. I tripped and hit a tree "damn it" I said under my breath. I turned to look back to see a slender boy with yellow hair peeking from his hood and what also seemed a scar on his eye.

I shuffled back as far as I could until I hit the tree

I shuffled back as far as I could until I hit the tree. He also smirked and said, "I guess that means you lose" all I remember after that was him grabbing me.