Once she had caught hold of herself, he began thrusting into her again, this time, a little slower than before. Recently, he had found out that she enjoyed it when he took his time with her, exploring every crevice she had. 

He was close too, but he would let her come once more before he let go. Her heat was heavenly, and he moved his hips at an agonizing pace for both of them, and before long, he felt her legs tremble again, and he pulled out of her, rubbing his erection as he climaxed all over her ass, growling under his breath and running his fingers through his sticky and sweaty hair. 

He gave her butt a feeble spank, still amazed that she had the energy left to wince from it, and got off the bed, searching for tissues. He liked to see his semen on her body, but he also liked to wipe it off. Maybe it was his clean freak self and perverted self at war, but he had to clean it after ten seconds of admiring the view. 

He put on his pants, and took out ten tissues from the box, proceeding to wipe off the remnants of his pleasure. Antonia was snoozing, breathing softly while she slowly drifted into the kingdom of sleep, but he pulled her up into his arms, determined to give her a bath before she dozed off, knowing full well she would not wake up for another four hours or so. 

"Come on, let's take a bath." 

"Sleep..." 

"After the bath." 

Even though he said that he knew that she would fall asleep in the bathtub. Chuckling to himself, he made his way out of the room and towards the bathroom. 

"But why Emma? And why did you hide it from me?" 

"It was Emma's idea." Rhys defended, but it was not all a lie. It was Emma's plan to surprise Antonia, and he had just agreed to it, "Emma is very clever, intuitional and good at making decisions. She has been in the Academy for longer than me, and is well aware of all the procedures that go on."

"She did mention that she was older than you too." 

"There's that too, but still she has a lot of years in her hands. We won't be needing another chancellor for the next fifteen years, that is if Emma doesn't resign before that." 

"Is that why you chose Mr Oswald as the acting chancellor? Because he is close to the age of retiring?" 

"Precisely." 

The cold air of London blew the hair out of Antonia's face, as she looked down from the balcony, thinking back to all the things that had happened in the past year. 

"What does...Mrs Clyde think about all this?" 

"She is glad about how things turned out," Rhys leaned on the railing on his elbows, "even though, I can sense she's a little sad about me leaving the Academy."