11

⃤✿ꦿ

🎍characters: All 🌺

▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

❀˚. 🕊₊˚.༄

🔮 Callum 🪄

Callum was almost dying of fear behind a tree. You and him had been getting to know each other for a long time and whenever  he could  he spent time with you in the kingdom talking about ridiculous anecdotes. 

He felt unsure of himself, he thought thousands of wrong things. He was so sunk in his thoughts that soren had to give him a push for Callum to get out of his hiding place.

"Oh!" Callum shouted almost giving him a cardiac arrest when he pushed you by accident.

You saw him a little surprised, since you usually didn't look at him that nervous.

"Is anything wrong with you, Callum?" you asked curiously, taking him by the right arm.

The poor boy just took you by the hand. He approached you to him and said quickly.

"I like you! I like you too much, that your smile melts my heart every time I see you! I can't help but blush when I see you, I can't help loving you!" He scream nervously and quickly...

What did you tell him? I don't know, the rest is up to your imagination...

🌺Rayla✨

Ahh, so many years being a better friend of this crazy crazy daughter of a bitch. But, it's your "crazy" since Rayla would give her life for you and you would give her life for her. It's a pact that you have... isn't it?

"LET'S GO RAYLA, GO AND TELL HER/ HIM!" shouted Ethari, supporting her little teenager to declare herself to the love of her life.

"No!" She/HE  will reject me, hate me and never want to hear from me, I don't want to ruin our friendship...— She whisper looking at the sad ground, the young elf.

"Rayla, don't worry... just go and tell her what you feel... you see that everything will be fine, everything will be," she said with a nice smile on her beautiful and perfect face carved by the gods themselves.

"Do you really think so?" asked the albino looking Ethari in the eye.

"I'm sure," the eldest said with a smile.

Rayla took courage and went as far as that person who brightened her days... to that perfect being in the eyes of young Rayla was.

Rayla with trembling hands touched that elf's shoulder, and it went straight.

"I like you, I have always liked you, from the day I met you, until the day I saw you with eyes of love..." she confessed his feelings...

How did you react?

🎋Claudia🔮

This crazy motherfucker is a cynical whore. Since she found out about your existence she uses you as an experiment, obviously she doesn't keep you locked up but when she needs something from XADIA you as an obedient puppy bring it to her.

But with time she started to feel a nice feeling. She started to feel love towards you, a moon elf. No doubt you had made her fall in love...and it was time to confess.

-Hey, can we talk?" asked the black-haired girl taking you by the shoulder, "I've been feeling something for you for a long time, something I can't help feeling..." she looked away, "when I see you my heart races and there's no spell that can stop it...".

What would be your reaction?

🛡Soren❤️

Soren, the poor desperate man was on the floor nervously. He was biting his nails as he was not clear what he was feeling....he felt strange, he had never felt anything like this before.

The boy was looking at you from his corner, he was nervous and laughing. He sighed looking at the floor, took courage and approached you.

"Hey...could we talk about our friendship," he whispered nervously, "it's just that...I don't...want to be your friend anymore," he said nervously.

He looked at the floor nervously trying not to die of a heart attack.

"I want to be your lover, your boyfriend, your future husband...I want to be the person you share your life with," he took courage and looked into your eyes.

What was your reaction?

🎍Ethari✨

Ethari was lying on the cold grass of the place. The male elf had a blank stare as he played with your hair. You were sitting on his lap sleeping...but...Ethari was planning the perfect way to declare his love for you.

"Hey," the elf whispered, averting his gaze to your eyes.

You saw him and smiled

"Tell me," you asked.

He with what little courage he could muster approached you with a smile. To be honest Ethari was always someone very shy, but he had courage. He took your cheek and smiled.

"I don't know what your answer will be, but I think it's time to tell you how special you are, you are the one I want to spend my last days with...I want to be by your side, always," he looked away, "would you let me be the one to be with you in good times and bad?

What was your answer?

🛡Amaya⚔️ 

Amaya was sitting with you. You were hugging her while she just smiled caressing your cheek.

With her hand she signaled "can you answer me now?"

You shook your head.

She sighed and waved her hand.

"I'll say it one more time. I like you, you are the person who conquered my heart, you are the only person I want in my bed with you...I love you."

What was your answer?

⚠️Runaan 🌙 

You were injured, you had a difficult mission back to Xadia and something went wrong. You were seriously injured. You were in the infirmary of Xadia, you were very serious. But your leader, Runaan was there with you supporting you in everything.

"Calm down, please just calm down," she said in an attempt to control your cry of pain.

"It hurts! It hurts," you screamed as you writhed on your bamboo stretcher.

But all of a sudden you fell silent as you felt Runaan's lips kissing your lips. She was kissing you...it was a beautiful kiss, there was no need for words to explain what Runaan felt for you.

"Please calm down, it hurts me to see you like this..." she whispered holding your cheeks.

You just looked at the floor blushing.