chapter 11

Yasmine smiled

Adaya- now let's have lunch together.

They went for lunch.
They were walking towards the dining room. Yasmine asked

Yasmine- appi, when you will go???

Adaya- After 5 months.

Yasmine- yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!

They started having thier lunch.

After lunch they went to thier respective rooms.

Aladdin showed adaya her room.

(Guys are you excited for my new story 'horror in real life ' 20 April is very close. But I am gonna delete my 2nd story 'I love you ' because I cannot handle too much stories. But it was a dare by my sister to start 3 stories together, but I promise when I will complete these 2 stories then I will surely start that book again).

Near zafar *

Malika is shown laughing evily (@sidneettruefan did you forgot ,you are playing her character).

Zafar and zeher are sleeping in other room so they can't hear Malika.

Malika- these stupid brother Sister trusted Me so easily and made my work easy. I am gonna destroy this brother Sister and take my black magical powers and fly from here. They will help me in all this. I don't care about that Aladdin or Yasmine.

               3 MONTHS LATER

In these 3 months, alasmine had fallen for each other more. And Malika is also getting successful in her plans.

Now there is a soldier shown coming with a letter in his hand. He went to Aladdin and handed him the letter.

Aladdin read the letter

(Imagine the letter written in hindi)

Letter:
Dear Aladdin,

I am your dearest princess, did you forget me???? I know you will not forget me as I am your mehu and you are my Alu (Aladdin to alu🤣🤣). Tomorrow I am coming to you, get prepared. I am coming with my mom. So hope you will do nice for your best Friend ......

                                              Yours mehu

Letter finished.

Ok ,Don't get confused. I will introduce you to mehu.

Princess meher

She is princess of Yemen

She is princess of Yemen. Beautiful yet rude. She is friend of Aladdin. Always clings on Aladdin, but Aladdin doesn't react. She once betrayed Aladdin, so Aladdin left her. But she forcefully made him her friend again. She is not at all kind. Her mother is too ,like her.

Imagine anyone as meher's mother.

*as I told ,there will be negative characters in the story, so who will play the role of meher, do tell me in comments. No one will get positive character, so stop waiting for positive characters.*

Aladdin- why is she coming God 😭 😳. I can't deny her ,cause she knows now I don't have any problem so I can't give her the reason. If I will tell her about zafar then will make my work more difficult.

Aladdin- and also i can't tell that I want to break friendship with her, or her mom will blackmail me so much.

(Meher's mother knows about Aladdin's enemy, she always blackmails him that she will tell everything to zafar)

Aladdin was panicking while thinking this.

Then he got an idea🙄.

Aladdin- zafar is in the sea so how can she tell him. She don't know that how to reach Baghdad from sea. And sea is only one way to reach Baghdad. Oh God Aladdin why you didn't thinked this before so many years. If I would have thinked this before ,then I don't have to keep this meher, her clinginess, her mother and her drama with me. Thank God, I thinked this now....

Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote me and comment down how was the chapter.

~ Your's firdos

Just kidding guys, story is continuing as I am in good mood today.

Aladdin went to adaya, ginie mini, ginu and Yasmine and informed them about meher.

In these 3 months Aladdin also told story of him and meher so don't get confused that how do adaya and Yasmine know meher.

Hope you liked the chapter guys. Vote me, comment down how was the chapter. Follow me.
From now first you have to complete goals and then I will update the chapter.

Goals - 10+votes , 5+comments, 1+follower, 20+reads.

Thanks for reading

~Your's firdos