chapter 4

Aladdin and ginu reached thier ship 🚢 with unconscious yasmine.

Aladdin took yasmine to a separate room and laid her on the bed of that separate room.

He locked the door of that room from outside.

And informed everyone that he had reached safely on his ship.

Ginie mini was relaxed now. Aladdin went to sleep.

Next day *

Now both the ships were facing each other. Zafar didn't knew that it was Aladdin's ship. But he saw Turkistan's flag then he understood that it is Aladdin's ship.

He was about to inform his men about the ship but it was too late because Aladdin has already attacked on his ship.

Hearing the sounds of bombs ,zafar's men came and saw Aladdin attacking on thier ship. Zafar quickly ran to yasmine's room. He saw yasmine was not there.

Now he was really very worried for her ,him and his ship.

Zafar informed zeher about this. Zeher was also confused about this. She also started thinking something.

But it was too late ,zafar's ship was half destroyed.

He began to shout that

Zafar- quickly remove all the boats and get settled in it.

They all did as zafar said. Now zafar's 90 percent of the men's and soldiers were died. They all settled in the boats.

Now ship was totally destroyed.
But zafar ,zeher and his 20 mens were safe.

But our hero Aladdin didn't left them also. He killed those 20 mens. Just zafar and zeher were safe. They quickly started boating thier boat fast and they gone faraway from Aladdin's ship.

Aladdin knew that they will not loose so easily, they will do something harmful so he should keep a eye on him also he should be alert.

Aladdin went to ship driver and said.

Aladdin- so, turn back to Turkistan.

SD for ship driver.

SD- but why so suddenly sir.

Aladdin-because our work is over so turn back. Or sequence will be not good for you.

SD- ok sir.

He did as Aladdin told...

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter. Please vote me, support me and comment down how was the chapter. Give me 10 + votes, 3+ comments, 1 + follower And 15 + reads on this chapter. Please guys it's my request. And sorry for short chapter. Next time there will be big chapter.

Thanks for reading

Till then byee

~ Your's firdos

Words - 400 *including all my bakwaas*