chapter 2

Next day *

Aladdin got ready for going Baghdad. Ginie mini, ginu ,gulbadan too got ready.

Aladdin

Ignore horse

Ignore horse.

Ginie mini

Ginu

Yasmine

Yasmine

In Aladdin's castle*

Aladdin - no one of you will flop or destroy the plan in between. And no one will do some stupid things between MY REVENGE.

Aladdin Said to his workers which were coming in ship for working.

Aladdin, ginie mini, ginu, gulbadan settled in ship 🚢.

The ship started.

All the workers started hooting. Aladdin glared at all of them.

Aladdin- so it will take 20 to 25 days to reach Baghdad. And in this 25 days you all work hard, one mistake can also make us reach to our death..

Ginie mini - yes, and there will separate room for you all.

They instructed strictly.

Near Baghdad *

In yasmine's room ,yasmine was getting ready. Some girls were making her ready.

Near zafar *

Zafar - zeher, today we are leaving Turkistan for destroying that Aladdin and his Turkistan. We will cross a big 🌊 sea it will take time of 25 days.

Zeher - I know that bhaijan.

Zafar - so get ready.

Zafar ,zeher, yasmine got ready for leaving.

(Zafar fooled yasmine that they are going for holidays in Turkistan. Also he can't leave yasmine alone there and as yasmine is intelligent so he will use her ideas for destroying Aladdin. Zafar also don't want yasmine to know that he is from evil side so he acts to be kind infront of her to impress her).

At night *

Both the ships were now in the sea. Aladdin was thinking some more plans for winning from zafar. And ginu ,ginie mini were finding what zafar is doing.

Ginie mini came to Aladdin and told.

Ginie mini- brother,  we got to know that zafar is also coming in this sea for harming Turkistan but he don't knows we are in middle of his plans.
Also he took princess yasmine for using her plans ,he forcefully made her come here by giving reason of going for holidays in Turkistan. So we can kidnap that princess.

Aladdin- ok thank you ginu and ginie mini for so much information about that zafar. Now you are tired I think so you need to sleep.

Ginie mini  and ginu went for sleeping. Aladdin too went for sleeping 😴 💤.

Next day *

Aladdin was near ship driver holding the map of going 'Turkistan to baghdad' from sea.

Hey guys hope you liked the chapter do support me guys. Vote me, follow me, comment down how was the chapter. And did you loved this story. I tried something new so do tell me in comments and also subscribe my YouTube channel 'sidneet alasmine lovers'. Want something twist in story then tell me...... give me 10+ votes, 2+ comments atleast, and 1 follower. Do complete these goals and sorry for short chapter. Do someone want to be ginie mini then tell me in comments. Thanks for reading....

Till then bye...

~ Your's firdos

Words- 500 *including my bakwaas*