character sketch

Siddharth nigam as Shehzada Aladdin

A rude, handsome, hot ,intelligent, smart, strong and kind prince of Turkistan. He has a villan who lives in Baghdad. Wants to take revenge of his villan. He can fool anyone easily. If anyone tries to reach his den ,then he is dead.....

Avneet kaur as shehzadi yasmine.

A kind ,beautiful, innocent and hot princess of Baghdad. Engaged with zafar (Don't worry later she will hate zafar). Gets fool easily by anyone. Don't know about zafar's villan. An orphan. (Before dying her parents made her Engaged forcefully).

Amir dalvi as zafar

Villan of the story and villan of Aladdin. Sultan (king) of Baghdad. He is a old man but still Engaged yasmine. Wants to become king of whole world and wants to destroy Turkistan. He just wants to use yasmine's body by taking advantage of her innocentness. He tried many times to do that with yasmine. But someone comes and disturbs him.

Raashul tondon as ginu

A innocent, kind, helpful and world's strongest Jin ever. His master is Aladdin. But treats him as a brother. He always helps Aladdin to take revenge from zafar. Loves his girlfriend very much.

Sonal bhojwani as ginie mini.

A kind innocent and jinie of stopping time for sometime. She too helps Aladdin in revenge with zafar. Loves ginu very much...

• Important points

■ Aladdin and yasmine are orphan.
■ Ginie mini and jinu are jinie so they do not have parents from starting.
■ Aladdin will soon kidnap yasmine for taking his revenge from zafar ,but he fells in love with her...

Thanks for reading

~Your's firdos