chapter 8

Yasmine smiled

Aladdin- Yasmine, now I think you should sleep.

Aladdin was about to go, but Yasmine held his hand.

Yasmine- I am scared after seeing zafar's truth, I will not able to sleep alone now. Will you stay here till I sleep ?

Aladdin- sorry Yasmine, but I cannot stay here, because I have many works to do. I hope you understand. But if you want ginie mini can stay with you.

Yasmine- ok.

Yasmine laid on her bed , ginie mini was waiting till Yasmine sleeps....

Yasmine turned many times, but the sleep won't took over her.

Ginie mini- Princess, are you not able to sleep?

Yasmine- yes, I am not able to sleep.

Ginie mini did magic and made yasmine sleep. Yasmine slept.

Ginie mini went and informed Aladdin that yasmine slept.

Next day*

Aladdin- Ginie mini but how will I able to confess her

Ginie mini- I am there na just believe me. I have found a beautiful place for you both. Just propose her.

Aladdin- huh ok.

Ginie mini- now go and wear this

Ginie mini- you are looking super duper

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ginie mini- you are looking super duper. Now I will go to Princess and make her wear this.

Ginie mini went to yasmine and made her wear this.

Yasmine - ginie mini, but why am I wearing this???

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Yasmine - ginie mini, but why am I wearing this???

Ginie mini- Princess, no more questions you just come.

Hey guys sorry for short chapter and hope you liked the chapter. Please vote me, follow me, comment down how was the chapter. Are you excited for 'horror in real life' ???

Thanks for reading

Till then byee

~Your's firdos