Chapter 1

Author Pov;
Taehyung: was one of the baddest and handsome guy everyone wants to be with, being bold and confident and sassy was the only thing he needed. He doesn't need to right his home or class work, by the time the period is over all the girls start shoving to him to handle the answeres and some even volunteer to right for him just so that he won't be bothered or stressed as they say it. He makes even boys pry for him.
He was the Mr.Do All without even touching it. Even though he doesn't show his emotions or say anything to anyone, people still loved him.He always gets annoyed when he comes back to his locker to pick something but ends up being full of 'love letters and chocolates'.
Some even buy him expensive stuffs like Gucci designs, perfume, expensive watches and what have you.. but he wore any or ate any. but rather passes it to his friends especially his one of a kind best friend Jimin
He was Taehyung best friend sinces babies: know why?, Lemme tell ya ..

Taehyung and Jimin father's where good best friends who established a co operation together called KIMJI CO OPERATIONS it was running very well by both friends. Even though the income was little they where indeed happy with what they get at the end of the semester.THEY DO EVERYTHING TOGETHER got married together,Even had their children on the same year just a matter of months old.JIMIN FATHER WAS BATTLING WITH A BONE CANCER he became Lean but was trying not to be a failure,he tried But one unfaithful day, Jimin father suddenly passed away.First it was very hard for TAEHYUNG's father he promised his friend he would take care of both jimins mom and Jimin himself when he's gone, but things started lacking and didn't turn out like he planned. he became very stressed out, trying to feed the family and trying to handle the co operation at the same time. He became very tensed with is co operation started facing issues bankruptcy, had to sell things to get things was so fucked up he didn't realize he himself was loosing focus. The co operation collapsed he became devastated..Would cry his eyes out not wanting to go home and let his wife and kid and his best friend family see him like this.. So through devastation and depression, TAEHYUNG's father joined a very big Mafia gang when Taehyung was only 4years old He wasn't sleeping home always, picking up a fight with Tae's mother because she doesn't support it.
Every night was his day time he would go out and come home in the morning wreck in alcohol and cigarette. Apperently Jimin and his mom leaved in one of TAEHYUNG's father guest rooms so she was also a witness in what was happening sometimes she feels like to talk back at his late husband's friend about this dangerous opinion he has chosen but would hold back not to make things worse.. So to avoid the chaos she would send Jimin to taehyungs room just to comfort the boy because sometimes Taehyung wouldn't be sleeping but rather peeking out his head out of the door just to hear his parents argue...
So one day when the same sudden misfortune happened
Taehyung was awake because of the noise but was pulled back to bed by Jimin who was lying right beside him just comforting him that every thing would be fine ..

BabyTae 👶;jiminah why do papa always yell at mom she didn't do anything bad she just told him to be good to us, why is he yelling at her? Taehyung said who was at the verge of crying...

BabyJimin👶; Don't cry tae they are not arguing they are trying to understand each other if you think they are fighting then you are wrong.
They are trying to understand each other. my papa said we have to be strong so that others don't see that we are weak , so don't cry else you are weak.
Jimin says whipping Tae's tears away.

BabyTae; but am strong like super man am not weak at all
He said pouting at what Jimin said forgetting his parents argue topic.

BabyJimin; me too am strong like hunk, so stop crying and in the morning we tell mama that she should be strong and fight for you okay?
Jimin says while smiling to Taehyung making him giggle too

From today onwards you are my brothers and best friends forever till we die no;till we grow big i don't want to die and leave mama alone i want to stay with her. Taehyung says giggling at Jimin who stood there and giggle back at him
Pinky promise Jimin says pinky promise Taehyung repeated while smiling
.
.Babyjimin; come let sleep tomorrow we are gonna show mama that we are stronger now okay?
.BabyTae;hm..okay let sleep
He said and hugged Jimin back to sleep
.
.
.
So through all this they were never a left out, always stick together they where called the *Sticky soulmates* Even though many people don't know about Tae and Jimin closeness... They knew they weren't dating but just friends...

.
.
TAE POV
TAEHYUNG;Auhhh....here we go again another morning another saga. I said rollimg my eyes as i opens my locker to find tons of letters and gifts. I facepalm and told Jimin to empty it cause it makes me get furious by just watching them.

Jimin being used to it, would always Help me clean up those stuffs without even questioning, but just *signs*. sometimes he even use the stuffs they bring, when his friends ask him how he got it, he would simply say 'Tae Chocos' gave it out for use so am using it. And smile a sheepish smile at them.

Author Pov;
TEAHYUNG has being stressed all day with the girls cooing over him and boys asking for his number, snacks been paid for, and Aahh... "Tae let have the usual am starving" Jimin whine when him and Tae were heading to the School canteen.
"Jiminshi i know you are hungry stop screaming it in my ears, do you want me to get deaf Aish.." Tae said.
"Tae You know something.. I " he didn't finish when he got a sudden phone call, he looked at the ID and started blushing. Taehyung noticing him being a mess screamed at him.. 'Yah Jiminshi, Do you think that person is seeing your reaction being all whipped and a blushing mess looking at the phone like that?? Just pick the call already aassihh...' "Yah don't you have respect for your elders do you want to be kicked?" Jimin replied with the same tone Taehyung used.
Taehyung scanned him and asked "with what? Those legs.. come on Jiminshi am tired and hungry" he mocked with straight face. Jimin being defeated and angry walked past Taehyung and answered the call
"Oh yeah we are even coming to the canteen, you would see us soon" Jimin said
"Oh okay we would be fast" he answered to the person on the phone. Hanged up and started blushing again..

When Taehyung reached his side he said in his ears "Are you sure you don't wanna confess your feelings already, cause you look like you would fuck him through the phone" he said smirking at him

" YAH TAEHYUNGSHII RESPECT ME BEFORE I SHOOK A FOCK IN YOUR DIRTY ASS MOUTH" Jimin yelled in the empty hallway
Making Taehyung run with a smile on his face.. They kept running until suddenly Taehyung Bumped into someone and they both fell..

with concern "TAEHYUNGSHII are you okay, are you hurt?" Jimin kept scanning Taehyung to see if he was hurt some where but luckily wasn't. He held Taehyung hands to get him up from the floor.
And turned to the person who bumped into Taehyung to scold him but rather the boy was the one who was fast enough to start.
"Yah ei pabo (idiot) why do you run on tiled floor now see what has happened Aish this school is gonna break me " He said not fully paying attention to the surroundings.
"Next time walk don't run " he added dusting out his butt and hands and walked away from them.
Both JIMIN and TAEHYUNG were left baffled by the boys actions.
"TAE let go i think he is new here his reaction says it all" let go am hungry" Jimin says looking at tae who was staring at the boys back till he wasn't seen anymore on the hallway.
" Y-yeah l-let go" he stuttered amazed by the boy's behavior for not apologizing but rather scolding them.
"Paleo (fast) let go am hungry before break is over" Jimin said again not minding the state TAE was in.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is gonna be a longggg story so stay tuned 🦋🥰
Don't forget to Comment and Vote my story😊