𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗠𝘆 𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀

Start from the beginning

He freaking giggled at him.

Namjoon sighed again pushing farther away his brother and looking at his friend over his shoulder "sorry about him jimin, he is been acting like these since he joined the new theater class, by the way he is my brother, Han-Woo" rolling his eyes while his younger brother continued to try and escape Namjoons grip "oh it's fine, nice to meet you Han-Woo, I'm jimin, Namjoon's friend" he gave a small wave followed by a smile knowing Namjoon wouldn't let the young alpha shake his hand "jimin, what a beautiful name, may I know if we got to the same school?" Jimin raised his brows unsure of the answer to his question "i- I'm not sure, are you in high-school?" Han-Woo widened his green eyes with clear offense "my dearest you offend me I'm in collage" jimin looked quite surprised "he is a freshman" namjoon explained and jimin hummed with a nod "he goes to our same school but he just joined the acting class because he wasn't responsible enough to wake up early and sign into his right classes" Glaring at the silver haired alpha who in embarrassment at the scolding of his brother stopped Wriggling around and gave a sheepish smile making his only dimple appear "oh I see, I've never seen him around and some of my friends are studying acting" Han-Woo's ears perked and he gave a cheeky smile to the blonde "neither have I seen you my darling I'm pretty sure I would remember such a beauty like yourself" jimin pressed his lips together trying to not smile but failing, namjoon finally letting go of his brother but quickly stopping the younger from moving as he raised a hand on warning "be a good wolf and brother, and stay put, we will be working on our project on my room and you will not come bother us, got it?" Even if he didn't want to agree he knew better than to make his brother mad. So he nodded.

"I think I might be in love" Han-Woo plopped down on his belly in namjoon's bed making the older alpha pull his nose from his new book with a raised brow, it's been exactly a year since jimin and his brother met and the older had been quite observant of the amount of time they have been spending together, clearly at some point these hanging out eventually turned into dates, there was no term set yet but namjoon knew where their relationship was.

"How can you be sure?" He asked closing his book and leaving it in his desk "because I just told him that, I told jimin I love him and it felt right" Turning around now laying on his back "what if I screwed up? What if he rejects me and never wants to know a thing about me?" His brother sighed moving closer while still on his spinning chair "listen, it's obvious for anyone that sees you together that you guys like each other, you are basically already dating" the younger looked up at the older alpha "I guess you didn't wait for his reply?" Han-Woo shook his head and right away namjoon slapped his brother's forhead making the alpha jolt up and seat by the edge of the bed while holding his forhead "why did you do that?!" He whined glaring at his brother who gave him a deadpanned look "you are such an idiot, you come into my room crying for jimin when you didn't even wait for him to reply" rolling his eyes over his brothers never impressive stupidity "fuck you are right" namjoon now chuckled watching his brother stand up "I will call him and-" the sound of the doorbell echoing in the quiet house.

"Must be him" namjoon smiled at his visibly nervous younger brother "hey, you've got these just don't run away again, also" stopping the younger from walking out of his room "remember he is still my best friend, so don't hurt him" Han-Woo smiled wider with a small glint in his eyes and nodded, bracing himself for whatever answer he was about to get and marched out of his brothers bedroom and down the stairs to the front door, right away met by jimin's glistening eyes.

Namjoon was the happiest for them once they returned together a few days later confirming their relationship, the brunette always pointed out that if it weren't for him his brother would have never heard jimins reply, and he was absolutely right. The years went by and everyone -despite the hardships the couple had- could see it was real love, and when Han-Woo asked for his parents permission he went ahead and asked jimin's for his hand in marriage. Approximately five years into their relationship and the alpha had prepared himself to blurt out the question he hoped to get a yes to.