"For awhile now" he replied.

"Oh"

"So... " I trailed off.

"Yeah?..." he trailed off too waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"Well uhh I will be going to bed now, goodnight" I rushed out with my water bottle speed walking towards the exit.

"Isabela? " he called. " Sí? " I answered stopping in my tracks.

"I was actually about to have a midnight snack ,if you'd like to join me" He said I saw a small emotion pass through his eyes.

"O-okay" I gave him tight lipped smile sitting beside him in one of the kitchen stools.

He stood up opening the cupboard grabbing two glasses placing them on the counter walking towards the fridge once more grabbing milk. He brought a cookie jar passing it towards me.

It's chocolate chip cookies my favorite.
I immediately dug in eating my cookies and milk while he just sat there and watched with a very tiny almost unnoticeable amused smile on his.

I looked up at him my cheeks stuffed with cookies I probably look like a chipmunk.
"What" I squeaked sipping from my cup of milk wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. He shook his head with a light chuckle.
"Oh I'm sorry do you want some?" I ask biting my lip out of embarrassment.

"No, I'm good."He said. I nodded and continued eating after three tries I finally convinced him to try the cookies. Now that I think of it he didn't eat lunch or dinner today he must be starving.

" I'm not hungry" he replied emotionlessly. When I offered him more cookies.

Bullshit.

Whenever I say that they make me eat anyway so he can suck it up.

I stood from my chair carefully walking towards the fridge I remembered the food that dad brought for me earlier there must be left overs somewhere.

"What are you doing?" He asked. "I'm making a sandwich" I replied once I found the needed ingredients it only took about 10minutes with Alejandro's help.

"Here you go" I smiled a little. "What's this?" He raised a brow. "It's a grilled cheese sandwich" I enlightened. "I know it doesn't look like much, but I swear it tastes good." I assured.

"For me?" He asked. I side eyed him. No, for Jesus. "Uh huh" I refrained from the sarcastic reply humming instead.

"Try it" I urged. He took a bite chewing and suddenly he just stopped his emotionless eyes widened slightly. I bit my lip anxiously. "What's wrong you don't like it?-i'm sorry I'll make something else." I hurriedly replied. His eyes snapped towards me softening a little. "No, it's amazing, honestly." He said though his voice was hard I heard the sincerity in it.

"Oh okay." I sighed letting out a small breath. We both ate in silence I ate my cookies while he ate his sandwiches until we were finally done.

"Long day at work" I quipped . When he ran his fingers through his hair rolling up his white dress shirt sleeves. Some of his buttons remained undone. And his suite jacket was no where to be seen. Which tells me he took it some time ago.

"You could say that" he replied tiredly.

"You should get some rest you look tired" I replied softly. "I wanted to talk to you actually but I figured it was late since I came home around 2am and didn't want to wake you." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"About the mall yesterday, We didn't quite get a chance to speak."He said with a blank face.