celebration time;) yes this is smut.

While you were walking to the car Ronnie ran and swooped you off your feet to carry you, "AHH RONNIE PUT ME DOWN!!" He ran to the car and opened your door for you. You got in and he drove home. He opened your door for you (again) and picked you up to take you inside. He ran you inside and into the bedroom. He sat you down on the bed and locked the car, house, and bedroom door. "Ronnie what are you doing?" You started laughing and threw the high heels you were wearing off because they were uncomfortable. Ronnie took his shoes, belt, tie, and coat off as well. He kissed you which eventually led to a makeout sesh and he started giving you hickeys. He took off the dress you were wearing as well as his own clothes. While you were making out he took your bra off. You made him lay down before you did anything. "Of course princess. Whatever you want, cause it's your birthday." You felt the boner he had through his underwear and moved down to wear it was. You gave him a BJ and he came in your mouth. "Fucking christ El. Since when were you so fucking good at this?" You started riding his dick after he came in your mouth. You had your hands holding you above his shoulders as you went up and down on him. He noticed you were getting tired and made you lay down. Of course you obeyed because he was intimidating to you. Not in a bad way but in a sexy way ya know? He laid on top of you for a couple seconds to check on you. "Are you alright baby? You seem kinda tired." You nodded before he continued to fuck you. Conveniently the song that goes "I wanna fuck you like an animal. I wanna feel you from the inside." Was playing on the TV. (Yes I know that songs rather new so it wasnt out but let's pretend it was okay?) He started speeding up and really getting into he moment. Your eyes rolled back and you started shaking out of pleasure. Soon enough your back was arching too and you came on his dick. He kept going though because you hadn't told him to stop yet. He put his hand around your throat, and used his other to hold yours above your head. He started going harder inside of you and the bed started moving a bit so he was a little more gentle. Your moans got louder than they were and your eyes started watering. "Fuck Ronnie! I love you so much baby. Fuck yea~" he started giving you hickeys as he railed you. Your whole body was shaking at this point and you couldnt stop moaning his name. The hand that was on your throat got placed on your tummy to stable himself while he was sucking your neck. When he stopped he looked you in the eyes as he slowed down. He pulled out so he wouldnt cum inside of you. You sat up and sucked his dick so he wouldnt cum on the bed. You both put your clothes back on and he gave you a back massage. "Thank you baby. I love you." You said as you looked up at him from the cuddle position you were in. He smiled at you and kissed your forehead. "I love you too beautiful. Happy birthday, I hope you enjoyed your day." You giggled and smiled back at him. "Today was amazing baby, no matter how bad it started. I'm still in shock that you proposed to me. I mean thank you so much, I love you so fucking much. I'm glad we have a chance to grow old together. No matter what we go through I'll always be here. That's a promise." You laid next to him but then you realized something. It all hit you at once, all the overthinking, all the trauma that's coming back to you, why are you still here? Why does Ronnie even care about you? You're nothing special. You had to hold in your sobs until you made sure he was asleep and you started crying into your pillow. Why would Ronnie waste his time on someone like you? Something even. You cry all the time. You complain too much. You overeat/under eat way too much. You have no motivation to do anything anymore. Does he really wanna spend his life with someone who's got the personality of a wall? I mean your just like every other bitch. You tried to stop over thinking but it wouldnt stop. You ended up sitting up and curling up holding your knees for a good while. You just sat and thought for a while until you felt a hand on your back. "Are you okay baby? I heard you sniffling. Oh my- are you crying baby? What's wrong?" You just silently laid on his chest trying to keep composure. You ended up breaking down after a minute and you let it all out. "I-i dont know what's w-wrong with me. I can't s-stop crying. I cant stop over-overthinking. I'm rambling. I'm so sorry for waking you up baby. I didn't mean to. Go back to sleep I'm okay." He kissed your head, "Its okay baby, I'm listening if you want me to. I'm here for you, I love you. It's okay beautiful. Calm down, you're just overwhelmed. It's alright dear. Try to sleep okay?" His voice was so calming for you that you ended up falling asleep on him. You realized how safe he made you feel. Honestly hes the only reason you're still here right now. You wouldnt be here if it wasnt for him.