am i... not good enough?

While you were on the walk Ronnie's phone started ringing off the hook. He had you answer for him not realized who called. "Hey dear, is the girl gone yet?" It was a female voice. You just handed Ronnie the phone and walked back inside to get your stuff. "El where you going? Hello?" He said as he grabbed the phone you handed him in tears. You ran inside and grabbed all your stuff and texted for him to take you home. He put Charlie in the house and stopped you from running to the car. "Babe let's talk about this. Please. Its not what it looks like." He locked the door while you tried to open it past him. "Sit. Down." He put his hands on your shoulders to sit you down. "Dont fucking touch me. WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT RONNIE?!? DO I MEAN ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING TO YOU?!? YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GONNA USE ME FOR MY BODY THEN DITCH ME FOR THE NEXT BITCH?!?" you were yelling at him in tears. "El, stop yelling please." He said, you just broke down into a full on panic attack. You were crying and shaking. Did that first kiss mean nothing to him?! Was he dared to ask you out?! "El listen. It's not what It looks like. Please stop crying and look at me so I can explain. Here let's call her back so you can figure out who it is." You looked up at him and just cried. He called the number back. "Are you okay Ronnie? I hear someone crying. Did you hurt my future daughter?!?" You realized what happened. "No mom, when she answered she heard a female voice and thought I was cheating. Shes alright just crying because shes in shock." You started crying again because you felt so bad for reacting like that. He hung up the phone and you hugged him tightly. "I-i-im so sorry Ronnie. I thought it was another girl. Why the fuck did I react like that? Oh my god I'm so fucking stupid." You said, still crying. He pulled you onto his chest. "Its okay, I forgive you but you have to start trusting me baby. I know it's hard to but you got to or this wont work." Hearing him say that broke you're heart. Damnit why are you so quick to judge him? Hes never hurt you. Hes been nothing but loyal to you. God fucking damnit. Why are you this why? Why can't you just have some trust in him? You're the reason none of your relationships work. "Do you want me to take you home? It's getting kind of late." You grabbed your phone, "Can I stay the night here? I dont wanna leave your side. I'm scared I'll overthink too much if I leave." He nodded and you told your mom you were staying the night. You hugged him again. He ran his hands up and down your back. "How does pizza sound for dinner?" He whispered in your ear. You nodded, "okay, well come on. Let's go get pizza." You got in the car and he handed you the AUX cord. You jokingly played "Girlfriend" by Avril Lavigne and to your surprised he turned it up. You started singing and he joined. Your smile wouldn't leave you face. He was so cute. After that he said to play "Complicated" which was also by the queen Avril. When you pulled up to the restaurant your friend Beck walked over to talk to you, Ronnie pulled you closer to him. "Hey El Bell, since when did you go out with Ronnie?" He said in a semi-snobby voice. Ronnie looked at him as if he was about to swing on him. "We've been going out for a few weeks now, I thought I told you this?" He nodded and waved goodbye. "Who was that?!" Ronnie said, clearly uncomfortable. "That's just Beck. Dont worry about him. Hes gay, so if anything, I have to worry." He looked annoyed. "What's wrong? Is it because of Beck? I just told you not to worry Ron. Hes not a threat to you." He shook his head, rolled his eyes and walked you into the pizza place to get dinner. You could tell he couldnt stop thinking about it. You held onto his arm as tight as you could. Your ex walked into the pizza place after you and you kind of hid behind ronnie and put his arm around your shoulder. "What's wrong baby?" He sounded genuinely concerned. "M-my abusive and obsessive ex is here. Please protect me, I dont feel safe right now." He nodded and wrapped both his arms around you. "I got you dear dont worry. It's okay. He wont hurt you." Just then your ex started walking towards you. "Elena~ I see you've downgraded. Do ya miss me yet baby girl?" You held onto Ronnie tighter than you were before. "Listen, I dont know why you're here but please leave us alone. Shes clearly uncomfortable with you talking to her so please go away." Ronnie saw you crying and backed you away from your ex. "And who are you? Shes fucking crazy. I'm warning you dude. She overreacts to stupid shit. I never abused her I put her in her place. She needs to learn to mind her business." He was disgusted hearing that come from him. Your ex walked away and you tried to not cry. When you got the pizza, ronnie said you could just take it home and eat it there. When you got in the car you started crying. Out of everyone to see there you see Jorden?! You started getting flashbacks which only made it worse. You were sobbing into you hands. Ronnie sped home and grabbed the pizza when you got home, he ran it inside as quick as he could and grabbed you out the car. Ronnie sat you down on the couch and sat next to you. "Baby, I know today has been hell and I am so sorry. If you want to go home I understand. But please know that I will protect you no matter what even if it's the last thing I do." you stopped crying after a couple minutes and Ronnie got you and him pizza and you two ate. You were calmer after you ate. You and Ronnie watched a movie after you both got done eating and he put the pizza in the fridge. You watched "The Nightmare Before Christmas" by Tim burton because it was your comfort movie and it was Ronnie's favorite.