more smut lol (sorry not sorry)

After you got all your stuff out of your house, Ronnie had a few questions. "Sooo what was in that 'special drawer' of yours?" He started laughing as your face lit up and turned bright red.  "Uh-uhm n-nothing im-important. Private s-s-stuff." You covered your face because this was the point where you knew that he knew that you knew what he was talking about. He played his hand on your thigh like he always does when hes driving with you in the car. "Bae, i do not care how kinky OR horny you are. You do realize that if ANYTHING I'm worse. Honestly it's kinda hot that I know we're on the same level there." He responded as his hand went further up your leg but you didnt wanna say anything because well, you didnt know what to say. When you got to your new house, (aka his house but it's yours now too.) You got your stuff in the house, or at least what you could carry right now. Since it was getting later in the day you only brought your essentials in, toothbrush, hair brush, clothes, makeup, charger, headphones, deodorant, stuff like that. You got your stuff in and he picked you up and ran into the bedroom and laid you down on the bed. He playfully held himself almost on top of you but he wasnt laying on you. He kissed you a couple times and asked if you were "in the mood" you got flustered and made him sit on the bed before you answered. You sat in his lap facing him. You grabbed his face, gently of course, and started making out with him. While you were making out he laid back so you were now laying on top of him. He got hard and you noticed quickly, after you gave him a few hickeys he unexpectedly rolled you over so he'd be on top of you. You didn't really know what to do so you just grabbed the back of his head and kissed him again. He stopped kissing you and started giving you hickeys on your neck and chest. It felt good and you even got wet from it. You ended up moaning his name and he took your panties off and started eating you out. His tongue was so deep inside you, your legs started shaking and he knew he was doing a good job. "Ronnie~ please fuck me daddy!" He stopped eating you out and took his clothes off. "Are you sure you wanna do this baby? Today's been tough, I'm scared I'll hurt you." You gave him the fuck-me eyes. "Bitch I have a pain kink. Go ahead." His eyes widened as if he was surprised, but a smile faded onto his face quickly and he started slowly fucking you. He took the pain kink thing a little too seriously because the bed was moving while he was in you. He smacked your ass to make you moan a few times. You moaning made it worse for you but made him hornier than he was. He just kept going even though you came three times. He made you beg for him to stop. "R-Ronnie, please stop! I'm starting to bruise." He stopped as soon as he heard you. "Wait what? I'm so sorry. I didnt mean to get carried away. Im sorry I love you." He walked out the room and told you to wait there. When he walked back in he had  something behind his back. "Baby guess what I got." You looked up from you phone. He threw a onesie at you and you realized he got you matching ones for you and him. They were cow onesies and they were so soft. He made you go put it on while he put his on so you could match and cuddle. When you walked out the bathroom he picked you up and acting like he was about to drop you on the bed aggressively so you screamed but he ended up placing you down so gently. "What's wrong?!" He sounded really concerned, "I thought you were gonna drop me." You said with a pouty face. He laid down on the bed and grabbed the TV remote while he put his arm out for you to go over to him. You laid on his chest and you two cuddled. He kissed your forehead and checked the bruises on you from before to make sure they weren't too bad. Thankfully they only started forming so they weren't that dark. "Baby, I am so sorry for earlier. Can we talk about it? I dont want you to think I'm crazy. It was a misunderstanding." You sat up next to him and he sat up and held your hands. "Listen, this might drive you away but, I care too much about you. I also have really bad separation anxiety and one of my ex's died while she went out with her friends. She wouldn't let me come along and they ended up killing her and sending me pics of her dead body, after messeging me asking if I wanted selfies pretending to be her. I was so traumatized and ended up going into a depressive episode and staying home for months and wasnt talking to anyone, not even family. I'm just trying to protect you baby. I'm not trying to lose more people than I already have. I love you so much. But if you want to leave now before something does happen because I have temper issues then you can go ahead. I'm bad at life and I'm hard to love. I'm sorry." He started tearing up at the last part. The thought of losing you was so scary for him. You hugged him and reassured him. "Oh my god Ron. I love you so much, I promise if I'm ever in a situation like that I'll call you. But please understand that you need to have trust in me. I know after something like that it's hard to but you just gotta. For me." He nodded and you held his face in your hands for a couple seconds wiping his tears. You hugged him and kissed his head a few times. Eventually he calmed down and you laid down and the two of you cuddled until you fell asleep on him again. He noticed you were asleep and cuddled you to make sure you werent cold. He fell asleep with his head on yours with a smile.