He went down as he overheard the conversation.

'How did you know, Severus?' Asked Remus. 'I used Legilimency... Is it true? I also couldn't believe that this kid is my son.' He said.

Jaiden leaned against the wall as he listened. 'Technically it is true. James told us before Jaiden was even born.' Sirius explained, they ended the meeting and the dor opened the door. Sirius saw his GodSon. 'Jaiden.' Jaiden didn't look at anyone there. 'I heard everything, yes...' He said, honestly. Jaiden looked at Snape, who was also looking at him. He broke the eye contact and immediately went up to his room.

'Leave him be, Severus. It will take him a while.'

Inside Jaiden's room, he decided to read Draco's letters which are all about what happened to him during the Summer Break, the last letter was this afternoon and Draco didn't send anymore.

It was already making Jaiden worried for the boy.

At Midnight, Jaiden was sleeping not until he heard a voice calling him out. Jaiden was having another nightmare, he saw Voldemort grabbing his Arm as he struggled, scared. Voldemort cast a spell, pointing his wand on the Jaiden's arm, A Dark Mark appeared on his hand.

Jaiden bolted awake as he looked at his arm, shocked, scared at the same time. He saw the Dark Mark on his wrist, he knew it was bad. It's a bad sign. He was scared already, just by facing off Voldemort.

At Diagon Alley, It was unusual for Jaiden to wear Long sleeves since the dark mark appeared that night. Inside Flourish And Blotts Bookstore, Jaiden was gathering his stuff not until he saw Draco come in with his father. He didn't bother saying hi or walking toward him. The boy got the book that he needed for this year which was his last year. Suddenly, he turned around, He saw Draco with a fearful and scared expression, whispering to him. 'Help me.'

During that year at Hogwarts, Jaiden stayed with Draco. He looked at him, he wanted to know what happened. 'Is it okay if I use–' He was cut off by Draco nodding as a yes. No Hesitation. He sighed and looked deeply into his mind.

'No! Please!'

'Draco, You will be chosen'

'No! I don't want–'

'Stop!'

'STOP!'

Jaiden stopped, breathing heavily. 'Draco...' He said, holding his hand. 'I'm scared, Jaiden. I don't know what will I do.' Draco said, trembling in fear. The boy pulled him towards him, comforting him. 'Shhh... We'll make it through, okay?' Draco nodded, trusting Jaiden. He wanted to be with Jaiden for this year.

At the Plaza, Jaiden told Draco everything that happened during the last summer, not mentioning the Dark Mark but mentioning him being Severus Snape's son. 'What?' Draco was also shocked when he mentioned that harry's father wasn't his biological father but Severus.

'It's also complicated to me.' Sighing, leaning his head on Draco's shoulder. 'Will you accept him?' Asked Draco. Jaiden nodded. 'Of course! Now I know the truth, Snape has the right to be accepted but... I'm not planning on calling him "Dad".' Draco understood.

After that, they went their separate ways, going to class. Draco has Potion class and Jaiden has Defense Against Dark Arts.

When Jaiden went inside, he was doomed. He saw his father, who is now the Defense Against Dark Arts professor. He just sat down beside Cho Chang, Lyra was late. The class started, Snape being Snape just giving points to Slytherin more than the other houses. Favoritism right?

After classes, Jaiden was with the Golden trio along with Lyra, talking. 'Have you noticed Draco?' Hermione changed the subject, Jaiden already knew what happened. 'What about him?' Asked Harry. 'He looks... ill.' Hermione answered. 'What happened to that guy anyway. He's been down.' She added. Jaiden wasn't talkative unlike in his last years in Hogwarts. 'You seem a little bit quiet, Jade.' Harry said, noticing that his brother isn't talking. 'Yeah... It's gonna be my last year here in Hogwarts anyway.' He answered as they walked they noticed Draco with his group, talking then stopped when they saw them walking by. 'Strange' Jaiden mumbled as Jaiden excused himself before leaving the group and straight up to the Plaza. He didn't know what to do... The Mark was hurting him, a lot.

He tried possible ways to remove it but can't. Confuse and scared, that is what he is feeling right now. He doesn't know what to do. 'Jaiden?' He was called, looking back as he saw Draco. 'Oh Hey, Draco.' He sighed. 'You're hiding something are you?' He asked. Jaiden declined that he isn't. 'Please stop lying... I know you are. You've been acting weird lately.' He stated.

'Roll up your left sleeve.' He added Jaiden declined. 'This is my problem, not yours!' Jaiden simply said, chuckling. 'Just roll it up! I'm worried!'

Jaiden stopped as he trembly reached for his sleeves and rolled them up, Draco's eyes went wide as he went towards him. 'How...?'

'I don't know...' Jaiden said, looking down. 'I'm scared as much as you are, Draco.' He said. Draco went towards him and hugged him. 'I'm really sorry.'

'You don't have to apologize... We're in this together right?' Jaiden said, slightly smiling at him.

Draco chuckled and nodded. 'Yeah, we are.'

'We're getting out of this okay?' Jaiden placed his forehead against his. 'I promise... I'll protect you in any cause.' The male promised Draco, holding his hand and kissing it. 

To Be Continued...