Chapter 12: Night at School

Depuis le début

'I'm sorry, Taehyung... I haven't thought...'

'Yeah...'

'Really... I know it's important for you all...'

'It's ok...' Jimin patted his back. 'But keep dares like that for High School... and preferably don't ever do it again with us...'

'Sure thing...' Inseong smiled, tensed and walked to his best friend.

Taehyung gulped.

'Thanks...' he mumbled to Dami.

She shrugged.

'I knew you were going to refuse and I wanted you to give them a lesson...' she said simply.

'Come, I brought great japchae my mom made...' Yeonjun grabbed Taehyung's shoulder and pulled him to the table with food.

Jimin looked at Dami.

'Nice save...'

'Don't tell Jungkook...' she said feeling nervous for the first time now.

'What about Yoo?'

'She will understand. She would do the same... But JK...'

'Yeah, I know. Don't worry...' Jimin looked at Taehyung's back and smirked. 'Wanna lift our angry bear mood?'

Dami's eyes sparked with mischievous flames.

'What the Satan Mochi's mind plotted, huh?' 

Jungkook, Soobin and Yoohyeon were playing the singing game with their classmates, when someone started a song verse and the other person had to find the word that matched the lyric to enter the song and start their own song.

Yoohyeon came up with the game for the school sleepover for their classmates after watching Pitch Perfect for the nth time...

The three of them were pretty good at the game fastly remembering the melodies and the words of songs.

They won singing My Universe because when they started the whole class somehow joined them forgetting about the game. 

They came to get the juice from the table beside the window, when a hand popped out and they heard the knocking.

Jungkook frowned and opened the window just to look at Dami and Jimin.

'What are you doing here?!' Jungkook whispered-screamed, leaning towards them.

'We are lucky your class is on the first floor...' Jimin giggled. 'We heard you sing... Partying hard?'

'It was a game...' Yoohyeon said, looking at Dami with a huge smile.

Soobin's head popped out to look above Jungkook's and Yoohyeon's heads.

'Wanna come with us?' Jimin smirked.

Jungkook's eyes sparked.

'To third year's classroom?'

Jimin nodded.

'Come... just a bit. We will walk you back later on...' Dami said, stretching her hand to Yoohyeon.

Soobin looked behind to see if anybody was observing them.

Jungkook helped Yoohyeon climb on the windowsill and Jimin and Dami helped her to jump to the ground first.

'Soobin, your turn...'

'But... what if someone will notice?'

Jungkook looked around and grabbed a ping pong ball prepared for one of the games.