Chapter 12: Night at School

Start from the beginning

After 9 p.m. all classmates should stay only in their classrooms and nobody should be on the corridors beside short bathroom breaks. 

Taehyung knew Jungkook was excited as they all were, but he was also a bit sulky because they were separated. But as long as he had Yoohyeon and Soobin beside, he could enjoy the event. Taehyung was texting him if something funny happened and Jungkook sent him a few videos from his own classmates' games. 

But as much as Jungkook was sulking, Taehyung was glad. 3rd years had a bit different definitions of games than 1st years... His own classmates played the challenge game, the bottle, the flirting game, the truth or dare... And he really didn't want Jungkook to be there.

He was taking part in the games, but just once his classmate and captain of the volleyball team, Inseong, dared him to not blush while one of the girls will kiss his cheek.

Taehyung's glance at him once with murderous intent.

It was enough for the guy to giggled nervously and wanted to change the dare, but the rest of the classmates started to clap and whistle.

Jimin and Yeonjun nervously looked at each other.

The girls wanted to choose which one would do it, giggling like crazy, not realizing Taehyung was ready to push them out of the window.

'Hey... guys...' Yeonjun said nervously. 'Keep it together, will you? What kind of fucked up dare is this?'

'Oh, come on! Don't spoil the fun! It's nothing hard!' Kikyun, their other classmate, said.

'Well, for interdependents it can be...' Yewon rolled her eyes. 'As they are chained to one person...'

'Chained?' Jimin asked, lowering his voice. 'We are not chained. We are not prisoners. And you will never understand it...'

'So what's the problem then?' she looked at him challengingly.

'Jeeeeezz...'

Dami tiptoed and kissed Taehyung cheek for less then a second.

'Done. Now, stop it you all...' she said coldly.

Taehyung didn't even notice it, still glaring at Kikyun and Yewon.

'He didn't b-blush s-soo...' Inseong said, scared to the bone under Taehyung's gaze. 'Who's next Taehyung?'

A creepy smile appeared on Taehyung's face and Damil hid her smirk, looking at the floor.

'So, if it is not a big deal for non-interdependents then ok... Yewon, you kiss Kikyun then lips on lips...'

'WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!' Yewon blushed madly. 'That's too much!'

'That's too much for you?' Normally cheerful and warm Taehyung was a cold motherfucker when someone pissed him off. 'So who are you to decide what's too much for me then?'

'Well! She did it and you didn't die!' Yewon pointed at Dami, who glared at her in response.

'She is my friend. She had done it, cause she know I would fucking kill anybody else that would come to me with their mouth...'

'You are totally overreacting!' Kikyun hissed. 'Are you 10 or what?'

'Are you? You said it's not a big deal, right? What's the problem then? Or are you giving up?' Taehyung teased them with a cold smirk on his lips.

'I won't do it! I give up!' Yewon said, and walked away stomping angrily to her friends.

Kikyun rolled his eyes.

'Fine. You won.' he said to Taehyung and walked to grab the snacks unbothered.

Inseong looked at Taehyung with sorry eyes.