Read this for a better understanding!!

Hello!!!
•fan art not mine•

(dream/clay and all the other racers race in bangers btw if you don't know what that Is then scroll down)

• ALSO IDK IF THIS APPLYS EVERYWHERE BUT THIS IS THE RULES WHERE I LIVE•
(i live in south England)

🤍IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT BANGER RACING IS🤍:
The objective of banger racing is to race around a track a certain amount of laps and to smash, destroy and ultimately immobilise all of the other drivers, until a certain amount of laps are circled around the track.

🤍THE RULES OF BANGER RACING 🤍:
All cars must have NO: glass (windows) , headlights , mirrors (plastic ones are allowed), airbags, back or side seats (the only seat should be the drivers seat), should basically have  anything that keeps the car running lol.

YOU CANT • crash into the drivers side, you can however smash into anywhere else on the car. You also can't smash the car into a wall from the drivers side. Basically if your an opponent stay away from the drivers door of other cars to avoid consequences from the cheifs of the races.
• idk if this rule complies to all banger tracks but all cars must have a fire extinguisher in the back (bc the cars catch on fire a lot).

** IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN BANGER RACING OR NEVER SEEN THE RACES THEN PLEASE GO AND SEE THEM BC THEY ARE AMAZING AND MY FAVOURITE THING TO WATCH **

I hope you enjoy the fanfic<3 :).