Favouritism.

My week was wonderful. I already started making new friends and everything. Me and this boy in my class were talking about the new volume of Gross Class Zero and now he's one of my best friends. The teachers were all extremely nice, not like Miss Battle-Axe or Soggy Sid. This school is better than any other school on this planet probably, in my opinion at least.

Every day I would come home and talk to Mum and Dad about how much I loved this school. Little did I know that only made Mum's decision harder.

Because in the same way, Peter would come home and talk to Mum about how much he hated the school. How he felt stupid and that he didn't belong there.

But eventually Friday came, and Mum had to make her decision. She and Dad called me and Peter into the living room and sat us down. I was very confused, I thought I was being punished for something. But no, it was much worse.

"Henry... Peter... I've had to do a lot of thinking about your new school... And.. I don't think it's the best fit for both of you." Mum started. My face drops to a frown.

"What are you saying?" I ask. She couldn't be saying what i thought she was...

"Peter isn't happy there, and if he isn't happy I'm not going to force him to stay there. So I'm pulling you both out of that school. You're going back to Ashton." Mum explains. Peter jumps up from the couch with a big smile, running and hugging Mum.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" He said. I wasn't so thankful though.

"What?!" I ball my hands in to fists. "No! That's not fair!"

"I'm sorry, Henry, but I'm not going to have Peter be sad every day coming home." Mum tells me. Peter looked at me with a stupid, smug, worm look.

"No! This isn't fair! I like that school!" I stood up from the couch. Mum slowly walks up to me.

"Henry calm down, please-" I interrupt her before she can say anything else.

"No! I won't calm down! I was never happy in Ashton and you know that! But the second Peter is unhappy you drop everything and ruin my life!" I was very upset. I was happy in that school. I was learning in a way I liked, and my parents ruined everything.

"Henry don't be horrid... This is what's best for both of you." Dad said now, but I snap back at him.

"No, it's not, it's what's best for 'Perfect Peter'! You two never think about me or what's best for me! It's all about your favourite! But don't forget, you have two sons!" I stormed out of the living room and ran to my room, locking myself in my room. I could hear them talking downstairs, so I started playing music to drown them out. For once, I wasn't told to turn it down. I sat up on my bed, hugging my pillow. Fang looked at me with a worried expression. "This isn't fair, Fang..." I mumble. Fang makes a little sad noise.