"Papa!"

Hawks don't know if he can handle it once they start flying around. He might seriously lose his sanity by then. He's almost already at his wit's end, almost.

"Papa, wake up!"

Hawks had just barely opened his eyes when a sudden force landed on his stomach that almost choked the living hell out of him and he coughed a few times, blinking his eyes open as his vision adjusted to the light.

"Today's papa's off-day! Wake up already!"

"It's not...off-day," Hawks muttered, already feeling drained and out of energy first thing in the morning. "It's day-off. Now get off me, you're killing your father."

"Ha! If papa's the No. 2 Hero, then I'm the No. 1 Villain!"

If straddling him wasn't enough, Keishi jumped up and down, landing down on Hawks' stomach and making him cough, he's not heavy but he's not exactly light either. The little boy continued doing that like his dad was nothing more than just a sandbag or a pillow.

"Shi-chan, stop it," a small voice came from behind. "You're...killing papa!"

"No! It's the Hero's job to beat up Villains. Come Ta-chan, help me beat this Villain!"

"Huh? But, he's not a Villain..." Keita said slowly, looking all worried.

"No, no, papa is the Villain today. Let's work together and defeat the Villain. Ta-chan is Shi-chan's sidekick!"

"Oh, okay, if Shi-chan says so," Keita muttered and in the end he followed his brother and started to pull his dad's arm.

Hawks just lie there, staring up the ceiling, eyes half-lidded in exhaustion while his sons are beating him up. He doesn't know who's the Villain or who's the Hero anymore. He just let things happen until the two are satisfied and ultimately stopped.

But they didn't stop until Hawks fell on the floor, face planted on the ground while Keishi stood on his back, arm raised up in the air.

"I defeated the Villain!" he proclaimed while his little brother, Keita, started clapping his hands, eyes shining in admiration.

"Shi-chan defeated the Villain, Shi-chan is really strong," he said. "That Villain is really weak."

While Keishi laughed, he jumped up and down and Keita continued to clap. Hawks lie there, forehead pressed on the cold floor, his energy draining from his body and it's barely nine in the morning.

"Remember Keigo, they're your sons," he muttered. "They're your sons," he repeated.

"Papa!" Keishi said, leaning down on Hawks' back, snuggling on his feathers. "It's papa's off-day."

"No, it's 'day-off', Shi-chan," Keita corrected his older brother. "Papa said so," he muttered as he sat there, tilting his head to the side trying to look at his dad.

"Right, day-off, what should we do today?" Keishi said.

Today, Hawks thought, is one of the very few days when he gets a day off from work. If possible he'd want to spend seven days a week at home with his sons. But he knew that's impossible. He barely gets a day-off nowadays, especially now that the twins are old enough and they can be left with a sitter.

As the No. 2 Hero, Hawks is always expected to do his duty as a Hero. There are crimes left and right, accidents here and there, Heroes cannot afford to relax or let their guards down.