"I KNOW" Luka sighed "what if it gets awkward?"

"It's (Y/N). It won't be. Besides, what if you both like Adrien?"

"What does that have to do with anything" Luka shook his head as he waited for a response.

"Do you know what polyamory is?"

Luka froze. That was an option? "Yeah I know what it is, why?"

"You're a smart guy, I'm sure you can put two and two together. I believe in you, I have a date I gtg."

"Bye bye"

Luka turned off his phone, looking at (Y/N), who was laughing along with a joke Adrien had to have cracked while Luka was too zoned out to focus. He looked at Adrien's hand, which was playing with (Y/N)'s hair. What would have once filled him with endless rage actually made the boy smile. He liked watching the two laugh and smile together. He realized in that moment that he was indisputably down bad.

(Y/N) smiled as they turned around to kiss Luka's cheek "You okay, love?"

"I'm great," Luka smiled, cupping (Y/N)'s face in his hands and pressing a loving kiss to their lips. "You're both just...very comforting to be around."

Adrien smirked "call me crazy but I think I just heard the Luka Couffaine compliment me."

"Then you're crazy," Luka laughed "expect more of those."

(Y/N) blinked in surprise, it was weird seeing them get along so well. Not that they were complaining, but Luka rarely smiled like that. It was his cute, nervous smile where he was trying to look more confident then he really was. (Y/N) felt their heart sink a little, was Luka uncomfortable being here?

It was Adrein's turn for his face to flush "well...you should expect some too then, Luka."

Owen and Milo exchanged a knowing glance, a smile passing between them when they saw both boys were holding one of (Y/N)'s hands. They knew gay panic when they saw it. Milo grinned, giddy with excitement "We've made it to stop one! Who wants cake for breakfast?"

"Ooo!" (Y/N) jumped, their eyes lighting up as they smiled "me!"

"Cute," Luka and Adrien whispered in unison. Adrien's gaze flicked to Luka as Luka's gaze flicked away. Both boys held (Y/N)'s hand a little tighter as if looking for the strength to get through today without looking like a fool.

Luka helped both teens out of the car as Milo got the door to the patisserie. Luka's jaw dropped at the pristine, perfectly classic aesthetic of the currently empty establishment. There were cakes perfectly frosted sitting in the illuminated case in front of the counter. It took Owen ringing the bell on the counter to register that the place was empty save for the chef, who was poking their head out of the kitchen.

"They had them close the place down for the morning so we'd have the place to ourselves for a bit?" (Y/N) explained as Owen and Milo were escorted into the kitchen while the three teens took a seat by the window. Luka nodded, sometimes he forgets he's with someone who's family can just rent places out on a whim.

Luka frowned when Adrien sat on the other end of the booth. He pat the seat next to him "what are you doing all the way over there? Come sit next to me."

Adrien's face flushed as he sat down, posture rigid as he fought the urge to touch Luka. Why did he want to hold his hand just as badly as he wanted to hold (Y/N)'s? Adrien never thought he was anywhere on the LGBT spectrum, but Luka was throwing him for a loop the past few days. "I'll be right back I need to use the bathroom." Adrien slipped right back out of the booth and made a beeline for the bathroom. He rested his hands on the sink as he tried to calm his heart and catch his breath. His father already hated him, what would he think if Adrien was any sort of gay?

Why did Adrien care? His father was literally the biggest super villain in Paris. What was the point in making his dad happy if he'd kill him just to get the miraculous? Adrien nodded, he decided he was done trying to appease his father. He was going to do what made him happy. And Luka and (Y/N) made him happy.

Luka sighed, looking at (Y/N) "I need to tell you something and you need to promise not to say anything until I'm done."

(Y/N) nodded, immediately worried that something happened. "Of course, whats up?"

"I think...I have a crush on Adrien." Luka winced "of course I'm still in love with you but- I wanted to tell you because it felt wrong to hide it and then Juleka brought up the idea polyamory when I ranted to her about it and-"

(Y/N) kissed him, a smile on their face "I'd be lying if I didn't think he was boyfriend material. If you really want to pursue something together as a group we can ask him about it. The worst thing he can say is no."

Luka sniffled, he felt like a huge weight had been taken off his shoulders "You're not jealous?"

"Not at all, I've never felt more secure in a relationship. You coming to me with this is proof of that. Why, should I be worried?" (Y/N) laughed.

"Not at all," Luka pulled them in for a deep, loving kiss as they heard the bathroom door open. They pulled apart as Adrien sat down again.

"I need to talk to you guys about something," Adrien blurted out after a few moments of silence.

Luka smiled, giddy and nervous as he held (Y/N)'s hand "we have something to talk to you about too."

"You first," Adrien said

"No, you" Luka insisted

"No-"

"I'm not going first"

(Y/N) sighed, "say it at the same time, how about that?" When both boys nodded, (Y/N) continued "on the count of the three...1...2...3."

"I have feelings for both of you-"

"(Y/N) and I both like you!"

Adrien blinked in surprise as Luka burst into laughter. "You mean- you both-"

(Y/N) nodded, "and- we wanted to invite you to kinda of...date the both of us- if you wanted to-"

"That's an option?" Adrien asked, genuine surprise covering his expression. Luka laughed again, mostly out of nerves.

"Yes, agreste, that's an option" Luka smiled "what do you say? Wanna make today our first date?"

Adrien's face turned as red as Ladybug's suit as he nodded, squeaking when Luka took his hand in his.

"Let's have some cake to celebrate, hm?" (Y/N) grinned as Owen and Milo came out, a cart of gorgeous cakes behind them.

"Yes please"