He was right there, laughing gloriously.

"I agree... However..." he trailed, as he did manier times in her mind.

See, those were his favourite words. Everything she said was either replied to with "true" or "yes, yes" or "I agree". Followed by a "...however..."

See? These things were embedded in her mind. Printed like a script. She could talk how he did, despite knowing him for a mere few weeks.

"What's on your mind?" He asked, as she sat atop the table, with him in between her long legs, hanging.

"Oh trust me, you don't want to know." She said, digging a spoon into her warm chocolate cake.

Warm because it was a rainy day, two cups of coffee sitting beside them. Half way through finished.

"Hmmm, now I do want to know. Lay it down on me." He said and got even more closer, closing whatever none existent gap between them.

She licked her small spoon clean, taking her time, looking at him as he took a piece of the cake with his own silver spoon.

As he raised his eyes to her, the spoon in his mouth, she let the thoughts loose.

And wild, they ran. He did not want to know what was in her mind.

"Lay it down on you?" She smirked, taking another piece with her spoon.

He looked at her momentarily, "Yeah, lay it do-", before registering her words carefully, "ohhhh, ohhhh. Wow. Really?" He laughed, forming a little distance between them as he did.

It made her frown a bit, the chilly wind entering between them. But she smiled, genuinely, trying to chuckle with him but failing because the man was just too mesmerising to not listen to as he laughed.

She couldn't move her eyes from him, she couldn't stop the sound from being her favourite.

His laughter turned into a small chuckle, "Oh wow!" He eased up, getting closer to her again.

"Yeah, that's exactly what's on my mind." She had long forgotten about the cake she brought for them to have as lunch.

Pulling out a Remington Gold, she took the lighter he was offering to her.

"Please, elaborate." He said, watching and waiting for her to explain.

They were her thoughts afterall, conclusions were his to make. But the truth was hers to tell.

She sighed, breathing out the smoke in the process.

"I want to taste you." She said, looking everywhere else but at him.

He nodded, slowly. Surprised and unable to hide it. His face changed. The Adam's apple bobbing up, then down.

"Okay...okay." He paused, "How?" He had his coffee in one hand, another now warmly resting on her thigh.

What would be the correct words to say? She knew he knew what she meant. She wanted to taste him. In more ways than one. But she also knew that he wants to hear her say it, the truth being hers to tell.

"In more ways than one." She said, puffing out another pull.

"Name that one." He pried the cigarette from her small fingers, bringing it to his own lips.

She liked how it felt like he was kissing her already, what with sharing the cigarette.

She might as well lay it on him as he said.

"Well, I'd like to know what your lips taste like." They sure looked warm, and very kiss worthy.

"Hm." He slightly nodded, his eyebrow rising a bit, acknowledging her words.

And before she could blush, his now free hand, previously holding coffee, was on her neck.

Cool fingers tightened around her, so deliciously.

And he blew the cigarette smoke on her face, causing her to smile like the little maniac she was.

Finally!

"You want to taste my lips, huh?" He said, all amusement gone from his features. Replaced with a darkness she couldn't explain. A darkness that both terrified and aroused her, in her sick head.

"Yes sir." She, by default, found herself saying. The embarrassment made her feel alive, she was finally feeling something else besides emptiness and lust.

He smirked at her, analysing her. Looking for small pieces of doubt, only finding eagerness.

Tightening his hold a bit more, he leaned in quicker than she could process.

Her gasp from both the strong hold and sudden movement was audible, she closed her eyes and the impact she hoped to feel never came.

He had paused right before her eyes. Stopping as their nose touched.

"Hm, pathetic." He muttered, loud enough for her to hear.

Pathetic, he said.

Her sharp intake of breath was heard, and she clenched her thighs together...or at least tried.

Letting go, he continued to smoke and drink his coffee.

Even the way he smells was arousing. The perfume, cigarettes, coffee, cake.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" He dared to ask, clearly he had his shit under control. She didn't.

Though, the growing strain against his pants, soft material sweats, was suggesting otherwise. But he seemed pretty collected for an aroused male.

"You." She breathed. Her voice sounding foreign even to her own ears.

Little did she know, it was music to his.

_________________________________________