Chapter Thirthy Eight

I SAW LOUIS YESTERDAY! And it was freaking amazing!!!! I saw his tourbus arrive, and we actually saw him walking around. Then OTP was playing football and waved at us as well, met lovely people and I met one of my most loyal readers simp4phh! It was an amazing evening and I can't wait for Lokerse Feesten! 

It's intimidating having both sister and mother of your boyfriend sitting in front of you. It's frighting, really. Louis wishes he could just vanish and without even realising it himself, he crawls completely into Harry. Do they think Louis is a dirty fag as well? Like his own family does?

"Hi dear." The woman smiles. "We haven't really spoken yet but I'm Anne."

"I'm Gemma, the better Styles." She smiles, giving Harry a wink.

They are joking, that means they are kind of okayish with Louis, right?

"I really care about Harry." Is the first thing Louis says, not even bothering to introduce himself. They know by now his name and that he's Lottie's brother. They don't need to know a lot about him personally, but about his feelings towards their brother/ son

. "I have made remarkable decisions in the past but I'm serious about Harry, I just want you to know that." Louis breathes out. Fizzy gives Louis an encouraging nod and Harry smiles proudly at him.

"We're not here to interrogate you, Louis. We just want things to be clear. I hope you guys realise it's a bit bizarre that I came here to see Harry marry someone and now he's with someone else, right? I'm not judging, just want to understand things."

"I really like him, mom." Harry says. "He is also very good to me. I was scared to tell you because you are here for the wedding, you liked Lottie and you pay for this wedding but- things weren't going alright."

"You know you could have told us, H."

"Are you mad?" Harry asks. Louis grabs his hand tighter. He is scared for the answer and he hides his face in the crook of Harry's neck.

"We're not angry about what you did, Harry. We just don't agree the way you have done it. You could have talked to us, talking to Lottie, introduced us properly to that handsome guy next to you,..."

Louis blushes furiously and Harry laughs.

"He looks beautiful, right?"

"He does." Gemma agrees. "And if you want, Louis we can go for a little walk now, bring Fizzy back to her cabin?"

"Yeah, yeah that's fine if that's okay with you?" Louis turns to Harry.

"Of course, it's lovely you get to know my sister." Harry smiles, thumb running over Louis' cheekbone.

"I take my phone with me, if there is anything wrong call me okay, baby? I'll be right back." Louis stands up and kisses Harry's forehead.

Anne and Gemma follow the interaction between the two boys and they give each other a knowing look.

"Let's go then?" Gemma asks. Louis nods and Fizzy jumps in his neck, leaving mother and son alone in the cabin.

--

"My boy..." Anne smiles when it's just Harry and her. "You brought yourself in quite the situation.

"He's worth it." Harry says, voice determined.

"Oh, is he now?" Anne has a playful smile on her face, love teasing her son a little bit. Harry takes everything way too serious and that's why he starts to defend both Louis and him.

"We both tried to fight it, mom. It wasn't just like hey I like you let's hurt Lottie and blow up the wedding. That's not at all how it went. I started to feel attracted to him, he felt the same way and it just happened. He makes me happy, mom. I'm not saying I was miserable with Lottie but she never made me feel like I could be myself. When I'm with Louis everything is-"