Chapter Fifteen

Enjoy guys, I'm preparing my drama xoxo

"Are you ready?" Louis asks.

"Ready for what? I'm still unpacking but I mean I can continue later tonight." Harry has some t-shirts in his hands, ready to put them on the top shelf in the closet. He laughs a bit to himself.

"Why are you laughing?" Louis raises his eyebrow.

"Just having an inside joke." Harry bites his cheek and puts his t-shirts in the closet.

"Pull the joke outside then."

"Nah, you are not going to like it."

"I like jokes a lot. Come on, Harry! Tell me." Louis pouts and it shouldn't have made Harry's heart skip a beat, but it did.

"Alright, I was laughing because the only shelf free in your closet is the top shelf and that's probably because you can't even reach it and...-AUW!" Harry whines when a pillow hits him in the face.

"I can reach the top shelf, you jerk." Louis' arms are crossed.

"We both know you can't, Lou. But that's alright. Being small is not a crime." Harry smirks.

"I am not small and I can reach that shelf." Louis' voice is determined.

"Alright then, put those there for me then, will you?" Harry blinks his eyes and hands him his tank tops.

"Why would I do that? You're mean. Don't think I'm putting anything away for you." Louis turns his face and it makes Harry giggle. Louis is so cute when he acts like this. "And now get ready."

"But for what? What do I have to wear? What's the plan?"

"We're going to a foam party in Honolulu, have some real fun. Here, wear this and this." Louis grabs a tank top and a pair of swimming shorts from Harry's open suitcase.

"But tonight there is the live music." Harry says. "Lottie kills me if I don't attend it."

"And my mom kills me if I don't attend, so we'll be back on time. It's only a short ten minute drive from here. Come on, H. We only have to be there at 8. We can have some beers and go for a swim, that's not a big deal."

Harry gives Louis a look full of doubt but nods anyway.

"Alright, then. We'll be back on time, right?"

"Of course we will, H."

--

They are not back on time. Actually, they are an hour late. Everybody is in the lobby bar enjoying the music that the band is playing. Lottie's face looks like she is ready to kill and Harry is pretty sure that he is the one being buried. Normally he would be worried about that, but now he is still high on the loud music, the foam, cocktails and Louis. It has honestly been the best afternoon of his life. He has never attended a party like that and he is so down for more days like this.

"Hey baby!" Harry walks up to Lottie and tries to kiss her. The girl turns her head though.

"You are an hour late, Harry." She hisses. "And your mouth smells like a cocktail bar. You know very well damn how I feel about that." She has a smile on her face for the people around them, but her voice is pure venom.

"Relax baby girl, and enjoy the music." The band is playing some salsa music and Harry wants to dance, wants to feel free because it feels so amazing. Maybe when he can share this feeling with Lottie, they can be alright again. If Lottie could be a bit more like Louis...

"Baby girl?" she raises her eyebrow. "What the actual fuck, Harry." She shakes her head. "I'll let it go tonight because I'm really not in the mood for another fight, but you are changing. "

"That's what they call being happy, baby." Harry cheers. He walks away from her himself towards Louis.

Oh, Louis. His skin is more tanned after today and his eyes are brought out even more. His smile is the most beautiful on this planet and the way he looks in that shirt makes Harry wants to rip it off.

"Want to dance?" Harry has a cheeky smile on his face and it gives Louis butterflies. The things he wants to do to that boy, for sure after spending all day together in only swimming shorts. Fuck he has to control himself.

"Why don't you go ask your future wife, Curly? I'm sure she loves to dance." Louis is not as drunk as Harry. Of course he had a cocktail, but his tolerance is laying a lot higher than Harry's. He knows what's going on, he can feel the tension between them, but it's up to him to keep it down. Harry is an amazing friend and he can' lose him because he is being hormonal as fuck. He can't lose his whole family after he finally has them back after three years, not for just sexual tension.

Is it only sexual tension though?

"Already asked her, she doesn't want to. Don't feel special, you are second choice." It's just a joke, and obviously he asked Lottie first, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt Louis in some kind of way. He has to make sure he gets some distance from Harry. This is getting out of hand.

"I don't get that, though. I'm an amazing dancer. I should have been first choice." Louis takes a sip from his coke while keeping eye contact with Harry.

"Why don't you come with me to the dancefloor then and show me?" Harry starts to shake his hips that's meant to be a kind of sexy but it looks ridiculous and Louis can't help but laugh.

"Because I was your second choice. I'm not a sloppy second, Styles." Their conversation is sounding way too flirty and Louis is thankful that nobody is really surrounding them and the music is loud enough.

"We both know you are not. Come on." Honest, it sounds so honest and that's not good. Louis has to stop this. When he sees Fizzy passing by, he grabs her arm.

"Why don't you go dance with my sister? Fizzy loves to dance!"

"What? Louis I-"

Louis gives his sister a stern look. She sighs but nods anyway.

"Alright, let's dance Harry. We can do the macarena or something."

Harry first has a sad look on his face because Louis doesn't want to come with him but then he gets this big, childish smile on his face. Harry loves the macarena!

"Alright, we'll see you Louis!" Fizzy and Harry start to do crazy moves on the dancefloor and it gives Louis the chance to move away. He has a plan but he hopes that it's going to work. He looks at the boy sitting at the bar, enjoying a beer while he is looking at the dancefloor, a big smile on his face.

"Zayn?" Louis ticks on Zayn's shoulder from behind and the boy turns around.

"Louis? What do you want?" he sounds tired, annoyed and he rolls his eyes.

"I know I messed up our whole friendship, but I need your help. Can you do me a favour?"

"Why would I do you a favour, Louis? Have you been doing me favours then for the past three years?" he snaps but Louis can hear the hurt in his voice. They used to be best friends, each other's everything, and now there are only hard words and cold shoulders between them.

"Can I stay in your hut without anyone knowing it?"

Zayn starts to laugh loudly and shakes his head.

"Have you gone mad, Louis? Of course you can't! You caused enough drama between Perrie and I. Why would I let you?"

"If you don't do it for me, do it for Lottie's sake, Zayn." Louis sighs. "I wouldn't have asked you if I didn't have to..." Lottie's name makes Zayn's eyes soften.

"You better behave, Tomlinson and you tell me everything."

"I will, thank you Zee. I owe you."

"You sure fucking do."