Chapter Twenty Four

It's a long one, enjoy reading and drop comments ((:

The rest of the karaoke night was okay. The singing part with Harry was the best. Louis won't admit it out loud though, for sure not that he also enjoyed the underwater scooter.

The rest wasn't as nice. He didn't have the chance to talk to Harry for the rest of the night. They were only able to text until Lottie apparently freaked out that Harry wasn't being sociable. Luckily Louis could hang out with Zayn and the boys and that was fun. He also arranged with Harry via text that they would fix Zayn's engagement and he is really looking forward on spending the day with Harry in a kind of romantic setting.

He really needs to get a grip. Fantasizing about Harry on top of a mountain, sea view while locking lips? No, not healthy thoughts to have about your sister's fiancé.

"Thanks you all for coming!" Lottie takes the microphone from the entertainer and Harry is standing next to her, very uneasy. Louis honestly just wants to pull him off stage and hug him.

"Tomorrow you will all have a day completely to yourselves! See you all after tomorrow and have a good night!" Lottie waves at everybody and Harry just follows her like a lost puppy. He gives Louis a small smile before leaving the stage, and then the pair is gone .

Harry knows, he knows that once he is only with Lottie she is going to get pissed as fuck and he is really not in the mood for that. He doesn't have a choice, though. He promised to spend the night with her after the karaoke and Harry is not one to break promises.

"Want to go for a walk on the beach?" Harry suggests.

"I really don't want to do anything with you now." Lottie walks away from Harry and Harry jogs behind her.

"Hey, Hey, Lotts wait!" Harry grabs her by the wrist.

"I don't know what's going on with you, Harry." She sobs loudly. "Really, I'm trying to figure it out but you have changed so much since we are here. You came back drunk, you just disappear during the day, and that performance you did with my brother, Harry? That was so embarrassing! I wanted to disappear right then and there! How could you... You didn't even ask if I wanted to sing a song with you, Harry. You just ran off to the stage, called for Louis and you sang that awful song together with him.

I know I told you to get closer to my brother, but he's changing you and not for the better. Harry, I want you to take some distance from Louis so I can get you back, the real you."

Harry can't believe his ears. Did he really just hear this? Lottie wants him to stay away from Louis?

"You can't be serious, Lots..." Harry breathes out. "I became friends with him for you and now that we are actually friends, getting close exactly like you wanted, you tell me to stay away from him?" Harry yells, tears in his eyes only imagining having to stay away from those blue eyes.

"Jesus, Harry you can still talk to him, he's my brother. You'll probably spend Christmas with him if he hasn't run off." Lottie rolls her eyes at that last part and it makes Harry angry.

"He ran off but he's here after three years especially for you. You could show him a bit more respect, Lottie." Harry shakes his head.

"This is exactly what I mean! You always choose him, even above me! I can't believe this, in the beginning we were fighting because you were being a dick towards him and now you are a dick together with him. Stop being this weird person, Harry. This is not you, this is not the boy that loves me unconditionally and asked me to marry him. I don't know who the fuck is standing right in front of me. If you keep acting like this, getting influenced by Louis Troublinson, we are not going to work and your life will go all the way down. Stop hanging around so much with him Harry, or you lose me and I'll blow off this wedding within seconds."