9. The necklace

Pov Rose
Hmm, will that man in the shop know where the place is with everything? I ask myself. I walk to him and open the door. I hear a cling from the bell above the door. "Uhm, goodmorning sir. I eh, oh wow. I think i'm at the right place." i say. "Goodmorning, can i help you?" he answers. "Well, uhm. I will just look around." i say. He walks to a curtain and goes trough it, to the back of the shop i think. I look around, what will be precious to me? There are so many things over here. I walk to the desk and look what's behind the glass. I see a cup with a little chip, an old shovel, some books and a necklace. A necklace? I look again and see the little heart. It is the only thing i have from my parents, what is it doing here? "Sir?" i shout. He walks from the back to the desk and ask "With what can i help you?" "How did this necklace came here?" i ask a bit angrily. "Oh, i got it from some ladies, to be exact, three ladies." he aswers "It was mine! How can i get it from you?" i ask "By buying it." he said with a little smile. "But, i don't have any money." i say. "I can make you a deal, you will do me a favor if i need it and you can have your necklace back." he said. "Deal." He grabs the necklace and gives it to me. "Thank you, goodbye sir." i say and i walk out of the shop.