'What did I do?' He thought with a questioning look on his face. He then slowly descends the stairs. 

"Which one?" Sanzu asked as it seems that Mikey would not even bother answering the white-haired man.

"Joker's Labyrinth, they saw someone from---"

"Alright then, we should quickly head out," Mikey said as he started to walk out of the mansion and then straight to the garage. But then he quickly stops on his track and faced the bewildered white-haired man who was clearly lost as his boss and friends are acting quite strange.

"Good job on hiring those stylists," Mikey said then proceeds to walk to his original destination. 

"What...?" The man said confused. He then looks at the pink-haired and the purple-haired men in confusion but gets ignored again instead. Rin quickly dialed his older brother's number so he can accompany them and Sanzu get his spare katana that was on display on the wall in the living room.

"Koko, I think we should raise the women's budget, don't you think so?" Rindou said happily at the man out of nowhere as he passed him happily almost skipping to Koko's horror.

Koko was about to ask Sanzu what does Rindou mean by saying that but he just got ignored again, the man just patted his shoulder while saying "Good job." and walk past him without looking back.

"What the fuck is going on?"

-----

"Damn we're late!" Guini whispered-shout as she exit the car and then slammed the car door shut, the ravenette following behind.

"It'll be fine, who would have thought that those idiots will finish their meeting earlier than we expected," Den said as she remembered that Kakucho told them that her husband is in the middle of having a conference with half of his executives so they took that chance to went out without them noticing. Well, Den would not want to meet her husband after such an embarrassing display from the other day. But then, fate is not with her.

"It's a good thing that some of Yuzu-chan's friends are also running late." The raven-haired woman added as she checks her phone. They then started to walk inside the club.

'Joker's Labyrinth...' Both women read the big gold sign in front of them.

They then presented their phone that contained the QR code that their friend send them. This exclusive code served as their invitation because their friend can't send them their actual invites because well they don't know where the two are.