mind if i join you? (part 2) *SMUT*

"Mind if I join you, sweetheart?"

I choke on my air, trying to compute what she just asked me. The woman of my dreams is asking if she can get in the bathtub with me. Help.

"Um, s-sure." I scoot back to make room for her to sit between my legs, but in the process I end up sitting further up and my chest is now poking out of the lukewarm water. I watch as her gaze drops unashamedly to my breasts and she swallows hard. My eyes remain steadily trained on her face. I'm very careful not to risk a glance down at her cleavage as she climbs into the bathtub and settles between my legs, her back pressing flush against my exposed chest. Her loose hair tickles my bare skin and I vaguely register that this is my first time seeing it down.

"Let me know if you want me to stop..." She murmurs, closing her eyes and leaning her head back on my shoulder. I shake my head and my hands fall to rest on her waist under the water as she leans back up to kiss me again. I catch her lips and it's not long before she deepens our kiss, running her tongue along my lower lip for permission which I obviously give. She dominates me instantly and if I'm being honest, I love it. She owns me and she knows it.

"Mm, your lips taste even better than I imagined." She whispers against my lips with a quiet moan and I immediately try to clench my thighs together- but since she's laying between them this proves impossible. "I can see your thoughts... You want me to fuck you right here, isn't that right?"

I let out a small whimper and she grabs my hands, leading them to roam her body. I tighten my jaw as my touch nears her chest, which she can plainly see my focus lasered in on. As she finally guides my fingers gently over her tits I let out a sharp exhale and she turns her head just enough to start leaving kisses all along my neck. I toss my head back to give her more access and I feel her grin against my skin, when all of a sudden she flips herself over so she is now straddling me. I laugh out in surprise as she pins me to the edge of the tub with a hand on either side of my head and her piercing blue eyes staring straight into my green ones.

"Please. God, please touch me." I whimper. She just chuckles quietly and brings one hand to trace my jaw with a sharp nail, raising goosebumps on my skin.

"I'm certainly no god... But I'll have you on your knees for me." I gasp and she laughs.

"I didn't even know you had this side, Miss Per- Alma," I whisper. She smirks and kisses me again, her tongue immediately asking for entrance, which I deny just to be a brat. She tries again and I smirk against her mouth, tightening my lips just barely. She huffs and places one hand around my throat, squeezing and allowing her sharp nails to dig just enough into my skin to draw a pleased moan from me.

She takes advantage of this and slips her tongue into my mouth, running it over my teeth and forcing me into submission.

jesus christ, this woman.

I feel her hand snake down my body and touch my breast and I shiver under her touch.

"Trade places with me, little bird." She sits up, allowing me to do as she asked. "Sit on my thigh." At this point I am dripping and not just from the bath water. I do as told and lower myself onto her warm thigh and let out a quiet groan at the feeling of her skin pressed against my intimacy. "Now relax and enjoy the ride." Her hands grip my hips and start moving me back and forth against her thigh as I moan loudly. She shushes me and I bite my lip to keep quiet as she picks up her pace, leaning forward and tugging my lip from between my teeth with her own and taking me into a passionate kiss. I throw my arms around her shoulders and my breathing becomes erratic as the pleasure courses through me and I feel my legs start to shake.

"I'm so-" I cut myself off and bury my face in her shoulder as she giggles.

"Let go for me, darling. Good girl." Those two words push me over the edge and she slows her movements before finally coming to a full stop, allowing my to slump against her and kiss her lazily.

"Thank you." I murmur.

"Oh, honey, I'm nowhere near done with you."