Stress-Reliever *SMUT*

credits again to my lovely friend for helping me out!!

Miss Peregrine had been very stressed lately, with the ongoing loop raids and threat of Barron arriving at any time hanging in the air. Plus timing everything perfectly, dealing with the antsy children, balancing all of her stress was very hard, and it was finally getting to her.

You were outside supervising Claire and Bronwyn playing when Miss Peregrine came around, collecting you and her wards for lunch. You suddenly felt a rush of tension come through your muscles and frowned.

"I'll take it from here, go relax." You nodded at her and she sent you a grateful look as she walked off, not even bothering to protest. You went around, locating all of the children and summoning them for lunch.

After lunch was done, you stood and started collecting dishes. Miss Peregrine tried to join you, but you put a hand over hers and shook your head. "I've got this, love." You smiled at her and she frowned.

"I have to do my duties, y/n."

"What you need to do is relax for a bit. I can handle the dishes myself for once."

She paused for a moment, then nodded gratefully. 'Thank you.' She mouthed, then turned to the table.

"I'll be available in my office, if any of you need me." She then exited the room, leaving you to form a plan.

Nah, she wouldn't exactly be available after all.

~~~

You did the dishes as quickly as possible, eager to carry out your plan. Once the last dish was washed and put away, you couldn't suppress a wicked grin as you snuck upstairs into your bedroom. Rifling through your bottom drawer, you dug past your underwear and bras to find... Yes, these articles of clothing would do nicely. You disappeared into the bathroom, then came out wearing what you were before; A loose black button up and tight blue jeans that showed off your ass just right.

You exited your bedroom and landed right outside Miss Peregrine's office, knocking on the door and trying desperately to suppress a smirk. You knocked and heard a faint 'Come in', so you entered quickly and locked the door behind you. She was sitting in her office chair behind her desk, pipe in hand as she rubbed her temple with the other. Her demeanor visibly brightened at the sight of you.

"Hey. So, I know you're stressed and stuff with everything that's going on, I can feel that much." You dropped your voice and sauntered over to her to speak seductively in her ear. "I wondered if I could help you release some of your tensions."

She subconsciously licked her lips as you came behind her and draped your arms dramatically over her shoulders, your face hovering now next to her other ear, hot breath tickling her. "What do you mean by that?" She breathed, though she knew exactly what. She put out her pipe and set it in a drawer; she highly suspected she wouldn't be needing it.

"Will you allow me to be your stress reliever?" You whispered, ending your sentence with a nip to her ear which drew a shiver and the quietest of moans. She nodded and you moved in front of her to kneel and look up at her, how love struck you were was written on your face plainly. She smiled down at you and twirled a lock of your hair around her finger, before she pulled gently and patted her lap. You didn't need to be told twice, you climbed into her lap and straddled her thighs. She dug one hand into your hair, pulling you in for a gentle kiss which quickly turned rough. Her other hand roved over your body, mapping out every dip and curve and jut of bone. You pulled away to begin quickly unbuttoning your shirt but she took over almost immediately, her practiced fingers popping the buttons open in no time. Her breathing stuttered as she pushed the fabric off your shoulders and saw the sheer red lace bra that you had just changed into. She looked up at your smirking face, then locked her eyes back on your chest. She hadn't seen this before, she didn't even know... Her brain was at a loss as you sat there, chuckling at the obvious short circuit. You were excited to see what she thought of your matching underwear- Quite skimpy, if you said so yourself.