"Oh god. Okay, fine." You said.

Within a matter of seconds, he pulled you in a sweet kiss. You kissed back slowly.

In heat of the moment, he hovered over you making you go weak in your legs. He was kissing you roughly by now. Being all aggressive while kissing, he pushed his tongue inside your mouth devouring you completely. He was loving the way your body reacted so nervously to his touch.

"Heol! What the fuck?" Jungkook shouted entering the room.

You pushed Taehyung with all your strength and breathed heavily.

"Yah, I am still not well. Why did you push me like that?" He said being mad.

"Hyung, what do you expect her to do if you won't let her breathe? You can continue. I'll be in my room." He said and left while closing the door.

"Gosh! It's so embarassing." You said while face palming yourself.

"What's so embarassing? We were just kissing. We are married. We can do anything." He replied again pulling you towards himself.

"Yah, let me go. I am busy." You said while wiggling in his embrace.

"No. You need to compensate for the harsh punishment you gave me." He said pulling you into a kiss again.

TIME SKIP

"Hyung, I am going back to States." Jungkook told.

"What? Why? You came a few days back only." Taehyung replied.

"Kook, please stay for a few more days. I will miss you. I will be bored without you." You said while pouting and Taehyung glared at you two.

"No Noona. I will come again to visit you. I have to resume my work there." He said.

"When will you go?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll leave in an hour for the airport." He said.

"Why so early? And you are telling us now? This is not done Kook." You shouted at him.

"So sorry Noona. I came to tell you but you two were busy in your room and all." He said while laughing awkwardly.

"Aww.. My Koo Koo baby is going back to States. Noona will miss Kookie." You said while pouting and fake crying and he ran to hug you.

"I promise, I will come to see you again Noona." He said while hugging you.

"I also live in the same house as you two." Taehyung said while fake coughing.

"Oh sorry Hyung." He laughed and jumped on Taehyung.

"Yah, get rid of this habit to jump on me. You are not a baby anymore." Taehyung scolded him.

"No. I am your and Noona's baby." He said and pouted to which you chuckled. Taehyung also laughed at his dramatic face.

TIME SKIP

Jungkook left for States yesterday. You were currently sitting and watching Netflix right now.

"Y/n!" Taehyung called while sitting beside you.

"Yes?" You asked in reply.

"What is my name?" He asked and you scoffed in disbelief.

"Huh? It's Taehyung obviously." You replied.

"What is the name of guy who left yesterday?" He asked.

"Jungkook." You replied straight.

"What do you call Jungkook?" He asked.