"You're welcome baby" I smile gently at him and give him a kiss on the head as Atlas walks in.

"Hello unle Atas" Elijah greets Atlas as I give him a quick hug.

Speech is improving I see.

I smile and give Elijah a kiss on the head, "I'll see you later, okay. I love you baby" I smile gently while he eats his breakfast.

"I love mama" he smiles before he continues eating.

"Atlas, he needs to eat this noon so make sure he gets nutrients food then. Later today I'll also get a call if he's allergic to something so until then give him maybe that fruit from yesterday or bread and if he's behaving he can get some chocolate but not too much" I tell him

"Okay sis I'll take good care of him" he smiles

"You better, oh and thanks for looking after him today and well yesterday when I was showering and stuff. If you want money for it, I understand-" I start but he cuts me off

"Athena he's my nephew, I want to spend time with him besides I have nothing better to do" he says smiling

"You sure? I really can pay you for your time-"

"Athena, it's okay. Elijah and I are besties" he smiles while wrapping his arm around him.

I nod my head and smile, "okay thank you, also if you want to go out with him you can and make sure he drinks some water" I continue rambling a little, "oh yes, if he needs to use the bathroom, he'll tell you"

He nods his head androids I take a deep breath and walk to Elijah again.

"You sure you'll be okay?" I ask my son.

He smiles and nods his head, "have unle Atas here" he says

I nod my head and take a deep breath, "okay, okay. Be respectful and listen to your uncle okay"

"Okay"

"Okay I love you baby and love you Atlas, bye"

"Bye, love you mama" Elijah calls out as I leave while Atlas calls out a 'love you too Ena'.

I walk to the front door, open it and step forward when I suddenly come face to face with Blaze who has his hand raised to knock on the door.

"Hey" he says

"Hey, I didn't know you were here already" I say a little startled.

"Yeah I was just coming to get you" he says.

I look up at him as a small blush rises on my cheeks when I notice how close we really are.

Someone behind us clears his throat loud enough for me to turn around.

Ares

"Yes yes we're leaving" I mutter and walk out of the door with Blaze.

He opens the passenger car door for me and closes it when I'm inside.

He rushes over to the other side of the car and gets inside the drivers seat as I can't lose the smile that's now permanently seated on my face.