Chapter 4

"Go to the main warehouse" I demand then we leave.

I take the hood of my hoodie off and grab a piece of cloth before bringing it to my forehead.

I his in pain but keep holding the cloth in its place.

"How did the shipments to Italy go?" I ask my second in command.

"Good, there weren't any problems and the money has been transferred just like there are a few more warehouses in Italy right now" Ares- my second in command tells me.

"Update on the drugs" I say.

"Good, there has been more demand than there is supply" he informs me.

"Set up another lab where more will be produced" I tell him.

Ares nods his head while agreeing.

I'm the leader of the mafias from America and England, since he died, I made sure that the mafia kept growing and now my mafia is first ranked world wide.

I control the police forces here in America too but no one knows who the new leader- me looks like except for my members.

Soon we arrive at the warehouse.

I get out of the car and immediately and start walking inside, Ares follows my lead.

I arrive in my office and I slump down on the sofa.

Ares sits next to me and pulls me into him.  

Ares is like an older brother for me.

He was and still is my trainer for everything that I've learned over the years.

From shooting a gun to hand to hand combat,.. everything.

He always came to look at my progress back then, he would stand there on the side line while encouraging me and more as Ares taught me new stuff.

He and Ares are the only people that can or could touch me without making me freak out.

My head still feels really heavy from that head
wound.

Ares got really mad when John found me at school back then and took me with him  after he died, he tried to get me away from John but it didn't work.

I don't think I really wanted it to work either, I blamed myself for his dead- I still do but I was really going through it then.

"John's dead" I state.

I can practically feel his smile radiating.

"Really?" He asks

I just nod my head before he starts laughing, a big laugh full of joy.

He abruptly stops laughing and starts asking more questions, " wait how?"

"Those drug dealers killed him" I tell him.

He nods his head, "that's good right" he asks when I don't particularly match his excitement.

"Yes it is good, I just don't want to deal with all that shit of foster homes and stuff right now." I mutter.

He hums and tugs me closer to him.

"If it comes to that then I'll adopt you, I'm above the age of 18 so I can adopt you" he tells me.

I now hum before I stand up and limp to my desk.

"You're still hurt" he states.

"Yeah, I got a beating before he died" is all I say while grabbing the disinfectant shit.

I motion for him to come to me, he does as I say and when he's standing right next to me I hand him the bottle.

"Can you do it on my back?" I ask him.

"Sure" he says while I take of my hoodie.

After that I turn around so my back is faced towards him and I lift my T-shirt.

A small gasp leaves his mouth, when he sees all the damage.

Before I can process what's happening, I feel a burning sensation in my back.

I grit my teeth to stop myself from screaming in pain as blood starts streaming down my back again.

Eventually he stops, I breathe heavily as he starts wrapping my back in some bandages that go around my whole torso.

When he's done I pull my shirt down again before I throw my hoodie back on.

My back is most likely to get infected since it's almost entirely open so now disinfecting it would hopefully stop it from doing so.

I sit down on my chair as my legs still feel too weak to support my body weight.

I clean everything up before putting it all back in my desk drawer.

I open my laptop and start doing some work for the mafia while still talking to Ares from time to time as he starts working too.

———

Hours have gone by and I've now completed work for almost a week in advance.

I look at the clock and see that I've been working through the whole night and it's now 10 am.

I look up to see Ares sleeping on my couch.

Not wanting to wake him I write him a note telling him that I'm going back to the police station and I'll text him as soon as I can.

I put my laptop back in my bag before I swing it on my back and I call one of my men to come pick me up and bring me back to the station since I can't leave a car there.

"Yes ma'am" he says.

I start walking to the garage while my men give me respectful nods as I walk passed them.

Soon I'm in the car with again one of my men driving.

When we arrive I step out of the car and start walking back to the police station.

The second I walk in, I'm being slammed against the wall.

I groan but let the officer cuff me.

My head once more gets slammed against the wall and I feel my head wound open for the second time.

It takes everything in me not to beat this man up right now.

I can defend myself just not against John.

I need to stay low so people won't suspect me for certain things, that's why I'm currently not fighting back.

The officer that's not the same one from yesterday, takes of my hood, grabbing my hair in the progress and presses my cheek against the wall harshly.